Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ★-Sparky's Breeding Market!-★

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

★-Sparky's Breeding Market!-★

★Sparky's Breeding Market!★

I breed lots of things, and if you'd like to have something, just reply.
    The cool thing about Sparky's Breeding Market is that YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT!
    Ok, I do starters alot. If you want a starter, you'll definetly get it if I have it. I do egg moves upon request too!
    (Don't be rude. You'll be banned from the Market. BANS: Arcana6th, Bugmech)
    NEW EVENT: Lvl 100 Cleffa. How to get it? You must beat me in a battle. Hacked pokemon may be used.
    What I have ready for you:

Squirtle M
    Charmander M
    Baltoy
    Deino M
    Spoink M
    Gible M

What I can make:
    Starters:
    Snivy
    Piplup
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle

Cleffa
    Castform
    Ralts
    Shinx
    Nincada
    Kricketot
    Bellsprout
    Snorunt
    Numel
    Spoink
    Bagon
    Surskit
    Eevee
    Deino
    Happiny
    Togepi
    Cranidos
    Solosis
    Goldeen
    Kabuto
    Magnemite
    Trapinch
    Cherubi
    Aerodactyl
    Minun
    Spheal
    Elekid
    Budew
    (And more!)

NOTICE: I have to shut down the Breeding Market. NOT FOREVER. Just for about a few weeks for supplying orders. Any post below mine will not be supplied until after the closing. ~Sparky~

NOTICE: I lost Black. I can't do any orders until I find it. Sorry. ~Sparky~
    Last edited by SparkyThePikachu; 12-18-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hey can I have a seel and a female snorunt please. Do i have to give anything back? as in Requests. Or is it like i give ou a patrat or something like that?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victinishine97 View Post
    Hey can I have a seel and a female snorunt please. Do i have to give anything back? as in Requests. Or is it like i give ou a patrat or something like that?
    First Question: Yes, you may. Second Question: Did I say Seel? I ment Spheal. Sorry. For the F Snorunt: It would be nice if you could give me something nice, but you don't have to. Sorry about the Spheal thing.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you brede me shinyies
    Go Hard Or Go Home

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana6th View Post
    can you brede me shinyies
    No. Well, maybe. I could use the Masuda Method, but I probably won't get until like YEARS. Conclusion: No. I can't.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Even better I love spheal! well how about a female DW stunky for both of them?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victinishine97 View Post
    Even better I love spheal! well how about a female DW stunky for both of them?
    I'll take it! That would be great on my poison team I know, right?! Spheal is epic! Walreins are beasts. When do you want to trade?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the masuda method takes to long any body got a newly hatched shiny growlith
    Go Hard Or Go Home

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana6th View Post
    the masuda method takes to long any body got a newly hatched shiny growlith
    I'm sorry, but your comment was rude. You are banned from the market. Sorry.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I can trade now if you like? whats your FC?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ill message you.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi! Could you get a Happiny and a F Snorunt for me please? Also, give me an idea on what you would like in return and I can work on getting that!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Sparky!
    There's a few things that I want:
    A female Snorunt
    A male Ralts
    And a Bagon
    It would be greaat if you had them.. I've got quite a few DW pokemon if that is OK with you, and apart from that, not much else..
    Jon3zii.. bringer of Darkness.. Leader of Team Sinister.. And all-round happy guy

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpityHerpity View Post
    Hi! Could you get a Happiny and a F Snorunt for me please? Also, give me an idea on what you would like in return and I can work on getting that!
    Yes you may. Umm, any Dark pokemon over lvl 50 will do.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon3zii View Post
    Hi Sparky!
    There's a few things that I want:
    A female Snorunt
    A male Ralts
    And a Bagon
    It would be greaat if you had them.. I've got quite a few DW pokemon if that is OK with you, and apart from that, not much else..
    Yes, you can! And I do have them. The F Snorunt will take some time, but M Ralts and Bagon won't take too long. K?