Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ★-Sparky's Breeding Market!-★

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 369 | Offers: 478 | Wishlist Items: 273 | Wishlist Offers: 85 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey can i get a happiny and i can give u a dw pokemon i have

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey could i get a bagon from you please the only dw pokemon i have is the Darmanitan with zen mode. If thats no good is there something else you would like?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, Sparky! I was actually wondering if by any chance you could get me a Dewott? I have a lot of great Pokemon. I could give you a legit Surfing Pikachu. It is a female and level 100. And also, can you try making it a male?
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragonfever View Post
    hey can i get a happiny and i can give u a dw pokemon i have
    Sure! What would that DW pokemon be exactly?
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    Hey could i get a bagon from you please the only dw pokemon i have is the Darmanitan with zen mode. If thats no good is there something else you would like?
    Yes, you may. I don't NEED a DW pokemon. Any Dark pokemon over lvl 50 is fine.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeldeoCool View Post
    Hey, Sparky! I was actually wondering if by any chance you could get me a Dewott? I have a lot of great Pokemon. I could give you a legit Surfing Pikachu. It is a female and level 100. And also, can you try making it a male?
    Omg I want that Surfing Pikachu. Is this in 5Gen? I only trade in 5Gen... and I may be able to do make that.........but it would take a while. Maybe a few days? Hmmmm...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyThePikachu View Post
    Yes you may. Umm, any Dark pokemon over lvl 50 will do.

Awesome. Should i PM you about it or continue to reply to the thread? Also, I dont need the Happiny. The F Snorunt will do

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is the elekid hacked?
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 126 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does anyone have a shiny male growlithe that they would want to trade for a shiny gyarados?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you breed a cherubi nd a slokoth plz

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugmech12 View Post
    Does anyone have a shiny male growlithe that they would want to trade for a shiny gyarados?
    Will you ever learn? Please stop asking for things that aren't on the list. I'm sorry, but you are Banned.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M1gu3ru View Post
    is the elekid hacked?
    No, not really. You want one?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpityHerpity View Post
    Awesome. Should i PM you about it or continue to reply to the thread? Also, I dont need the Happiny. The F Snorunt will do
    Yes you should. And thats one F Snorunt? Ok.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NATHANdarkrai View Post
    can you breed a cherubi nd a slokoth plz
    I can breed a Cherubi in the blink of an eye, but because I do not have a Pokemon in the Slakoth family to breed in PKMNBlack, it might take a while. But I will get one from SS. K?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ANY REQUEST BELOW THIS LINE WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED UNTILL AFTER THE CLOSURE.