Thread: EV training Shinx?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

EV training Shinx?

Kay, so I just hatched my shiny Shinx today, and I want to EV train her, but I don't know what stat I should train her for. Advice?

She's Docile-natured, her characteristic is 'Likes to Thrash About', Ability is Intimidate, stats are:

HP: 11
    Atk: 6
    Dfs: 5
    Sp. Atk: 5
    Sp. Dfs: 5
    Spd: 6

And if it matters, (egg) moves are: Tackle, Thunder Fang, and Swagger.

Also, I will NOT plan to evolve her.

If anyone can give me some tips, i'd be much obliged~!
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Supporter of LGBTQ <3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am not an expert on this, but i know that docile is a pretty neutral nature, meaning it doesnt have an advantage or disadvantage, so i would say train for attack, because i think shinx has good stats for attack above everything else naturally, so i think that would be the best way to go, but im not an expert so you might want a second opinion, or third.....and maybe a fourth

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, thankies~ :3

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Before I train any pokemon I really want to use I find it helpful to read the pokemon of the week entry for it at Serebii. In this case it will be a little different, because they assume you're going to fully evolve them, but I find they outline their strengths and weaknesses pretty well. This is the 4th gen entry for Luxray: http://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/405.shtml .

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh wow, thank you veryu much ^^

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks~

Except she's on 4th Gen, so no Basculin on here ^^'

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Attack and Speed!
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."