Thread: Play Station 3 (PS3)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile Play Station 3 (PS3)

The PS3's pretty awesome, here's a forum to discuss the games you have or to share your PSN names. :3
    I really enjoy playing the PS3 it has a lot of cool features, love the games too, lots of them are really fun. :3
    ok yeah

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well my psn name is rog02cr and I really enjoy playing football games, COD, Battlefield so if any of you like to play those types of games and have a PS3 let me know!!!
    I'm trying to get MW3 but not sure if I'll just buy the new COD Black Ops!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 77 | Offers: 75 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RPGs! and a few shooters.. Tales of graces f is the best IMO. I cant wait for playstation battle royale game, little big planet karting, the last of us, the last guardian, and tales of xillix 1 & 2. inFamous series is cool and also uncharted