Thread: Does anybody have these pokemon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does anybody have these pokemon?

Does anybody have the event Zekrom from Black and White and Mew,Latios and Latias ffrom SS and HG. I have a wide range of legendaries, starters and rare pokemon to offer.

Thanks,
    Cameron1
    Last edited by Cameron1; 06-18-2012 at 04:54 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got the event zekrom and reshiram at level 100 and also victini.... Do you have giratina,dialga,or palkia from the in game event of D,P,PLATINUM at lv 1?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a latios. i missed out on the event zek and resh...lame
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sunnyshores what pokemon do you want in return

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    rog02cr i'd love to get the zekrom but i don't have the legendaries from the in game event i just caught those three normally.So is there any other pokemon that you want?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont have Anything to contribute, but if anyone has a spare SPR2012 Zek/Resh, give me one after Cameron too please.