Thread: Nostalgia

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Nostalgia

I wonder how many people used to use this in its prime and have come back to reminisce, I used to log in using my DSI/3DS browser, A really vivid memory I had was logging on during the night and checking the chat room, and seeing people talk about the Boston Bombings, and just hearing about Everyones thoughts and Prayers

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish I was but back then I was too young to experience it. My mom used to be really strict with internet stuff and digital media in general back in the early 2010's so I didn't really experience a lot of it. Nowadays I'm mostly trading on reddit as that has become the only viable place to trade unfortunately but I'd love to join an actually active forum than to stick to dumb sub reddits. The thing is, there's virtually none out there by this point as reddit and discord have completely gobbled up everything that used to be split amongs thousands of independent, dedicated forums...
    I kind of needed to get that out, maybe someone is going to feel the same as me, maybe not. It just something that bugs me personally and I can't really do anything about it...

Hope you enjoyed your time on this site