Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite song

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some of my favorites in no particular order are.. "soulbath" by the clifford gilberto rhythm collaboration,"rush", "what planet is this?" and of course "tank!" by the seatbelts, "the road song" by wes montgomery, "three to get ready" and "strange meadow lark" by the david brubeck quartet, "tamacun" by rodrigo y gabriela, "moonlight in vermont" by johnny smith and stan getz, "stompin" and "groove remote" by jim lang, the waldstein and moonlight piano sonatas by beethoven, "the great pumpkin waltz" and "christmas is coming" by vince guaraldi, "any colour you like" by pink floyd, "green onions" by booker t and the mg's, " begin to beguine" by artie shaw, and "watermelon man" by herbie hancock. Some of my favorites with lyrics are "the like in i love you" by brian wilson, "man in the mirror" by michael jackson, "in my life" cover by ozzy osbourne, "can't take my eyes off you" by franky vali and the four seasons, "don't sit under the apple tree", "i've got a gal in kalamazoo", and "chattanooga choo choo" by glenn miller and his orchestra, doin' time(uptown dub)" by sublime, "howling" by the abingdon school boys, "blue bird" by ikimono gakari, "again" by yui and almost everything by sinatra, the beatles, queen, led zeppelin, and pink floyd. These are just the very tip of my iceberg though, i would go on for much longer if it wasnt three in the morning.
    Last edited by Alechondo; 07-20-2012 at 04:17 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Further musicians to check out: Thin Lizzy, Horslips, The Pogues, Hendrix, Paul Gilbert, Santana, Childish Gamino, Bon Iver, Smashing Pumpkins, The whole soundtrack to The Nightmare Before Christmas, Fleet Foxes, The Mountain Goats, Radiohead, John Butler Trio and P Funk! ... Enjoy!

Edit: Totally forgot about Rory Gallagher and loads others cause I'm a FOOOOOLLLAAAAHHH!!! Peace xx
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 07-18-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally I love Goodnight moon by Shivaree... Don't judge me!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite songs right now would have to be Casimir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens, or anything by The Menzingers or The Gaslight Anthem. Sorry, it's super difficult for me to narrow down my faves, music-wise lol

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol this sounds so cliche but mine is soul sister. It has such a happy tune to it. How could I not love it?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Highway to hell OR you'll never walk alone
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rin and Len Kagamine "Astral Domination"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Paint it black-rolling stones

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hit and run by Breathe Carolina
    And I have so many more favorites...
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Definetly Don't you worry child by Swedish House Mafia

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite song is Burn It Down by Linkin Park

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Linkin Park is AWESOME!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Undead by Hollywood Undead, or Rainbow Factory by WoodenToaster.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any song by I The Mighty is awesome!!!<3
    ok yeah

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anything by Maroon 5 or Evanescence is awesome