Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's your favorite song

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm...

Anything by pink... Or the cranberries...

Top 5.

5. Dear Mr President
    4. Free to decide
    3. Zombies
    2. Runaway
    1. Just like a pill!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anything by lonely island but i can't really think of my favorite song

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pika.Shu View Post
    not sure, something either by Skillet or by Tobymac
    TobyMac is one of my favorite singers too!
    Greninja was here

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    ROH: "Demi-Gods" - AJ Styles 7th Theme Song.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought for sure I had answered this thread years ago. :P
    My favourite song for years has been "At the Beginning" from Anastasia movie, sung by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis. I still like the song, but I'm not sure if it's my favourite anymore, but I don't really know what else to name. :P

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I had to think about this because I have a lot of favorites, but If I had to pick one it would be the acoustic version of Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, because the first time I heard it was many years ago in the movie City of Angels and the song just went so well with such a beautiful story

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    spokesman by goldfinger Tony Hawk's pro skater (3, if I'm not mistaken) introduced me to this song, and I have loved it ever since
    Don't jump the shark before you save the whale
    My living dex: https://pokedextracker.com/u/boopittybubb

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    spokesman is from tony hawk 4, but yeah it's a jam

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hakuna matata by billy echner and Seth Rogan

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Weeknd & Ariana Grande, "Save Your Tears" (Remix)

When The Weekend turned to the sounds and vibes of the '80s for his After Hours set, it's almost like he knew he'd be promoting this album's undying radio smashes for damn near as long as superstars used to work hit material back in the day. For the simple matter of dominating 2021, the artist born Abel Tesfaye teamed with Ariana Grande for a duet version of the breezy "Save Your Tears" that became the sixth Hot 100 No. 1 for both; while the collaborative version is fairly faithful to the already beguiling original, Grande imbues it with a bittersweet poignancy that makes "Tears" go by beautifully
    Last edited by AlexPhilip; 01-30-2022 at 11:47 AM.