Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Challengers for Gym Leaders

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ahaha watch me destroy people with my wonderful Buggies >D
    im cool and everybody loves me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want to battle gym leaders tooo :3 pm me leaders :3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi alyssa :3 this is the link for pokebay elite four. http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...ed!&highlight=

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pm me leaders to battle :3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Ok, from what I've seen there has been a lot of arguement about the reason of the no legend rule and here is my understanding of it.

First of all, not every type has a legend i.e. poison. This makes it unfair to such gym leaders. Second of all, due to the level limit it is impossible to obtain some legends within the level limit, making it pointless to have such legends in the first place. Also, even if some legends could be available at that level, I think it would be a bit unfair to be bombarded by a team of them from challengers. Don't get me wrong, I love a good challenge but if this wasn't a rule, a person could go up against my dark gym with a a team of Arceus with a fighting plate, which, in fairness, would be total balls!!!

This is my understanding as to why the rule was first implemented. If people are still questioning this rule then I will gladly raise this point with Monty.

Also, I'd ask not to put all the pressure on Aly. She's resurrected this group and has done an amazing job in pulling everything together! *Claps for Aly*. If you want to ask any further questions about the group then I will gladly answer you to the best of my ability.

Peace, Robin.
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Butters View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love a good challenge but if this wasn't a rule, a person could go up against my dark gym with a a team of Arceus with a fighting plate, which, in fairness, would be total balls!!!
    That part literally made me die of laughter xD
    But thanks a lot Robin, that's really really helpful for me. Last night I just couldn't think straight with everything going on. Dx
    But seriously thank you soooooooooooooo much. :3
    ok yeah

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like to fight

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    would you need a champion too? (not me!)
    TIME TO DESTROY MY SISTERS!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! OOPS! did I say that? I mean time to give my sisters unicorns.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I dunno about the rest of you but I haven't had much challengers in recent times. Just pm/vm me or another leader to organise a battle. Laters!
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i join?
    TEAM ROCKET
    thats how the world goes round

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    It seems that there hasn't been many challengers going up against the Gyms! Just remember to vm/pm us for battles. We'll be waiting...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rog02cr View Post
    It seems that there hasn't been many challengers going up against the Gyms! Just remember to vm/pm us for battles. We'll be waiting...
    I am p sure that we haven't been having many battles/challengers because school is in session for some of us, or some of our parents are butts and block everything from the router...
    Not saying those are my problems tho
    yes i am .___.
    im cool and everybody loves me

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    This is a call out for challengers and in particular, new members. A couple of new gyms will be opening soon so please feel free to VM or PM any of the Gym Leaders to organise a battle!

PS. If you are looking for any info, please don't hesitate to contact me or Aly.

Peace, Robin~
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    HEY GUYSSSSSSSSS We still need lots more challengers. :3 NOT MANY BATTLES LATELY -sadface- WE CAN DO THIS
    we'll be adding some new stuff too
    just wait & see :>
    BUT CHALLENGE!
    ok yeah

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You still takin Gym Leaders?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.