Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Challengers for Gym Leaders

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my gym is also open i made a thread read it for the rules of my gym.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...7-Electric-gym
    Last edited by pikachu4; 10-01-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: link

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We're always looking for new challengers! Contact our Leaders to battle!
    ok yeah

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gyms have been awfully quiet as of recent...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate to sound mean, but I think the gyms are rather dead... I haven't had a challenger in 2-3 months...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I hate to sound mean, but I think the gyms are rather dead... I haven't had a challenger in 2-3 months...
    venom remember ur gym on my game

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, there has been close to none challengers lately... but I think it's best to know you're part of a great group of strong gym leaders that are ready & available to battle. We are still looking for more challengers! Re-challenger or just start new! Have fun everyone!
    ok yeah

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa624 View Post
    Yes, there has been close to none challengers lately... but I think it's best to know you're part of a great group of strong gym leaders that are ready & available to battle. We are still looking for more challengers! Re-challenger or just start new! Have fun everyone!
    i wanna be a fire gym lemme in plz

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    i wanna be a fire gym lemme in plz
    Look kid... How many times does Aly have to tell you, that she does NOT want you as a Gym Leader? Any chance of you potentially being a Gym Leader is being ruined by you pestering Aly all the time. So in other words be quiet and move on...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you still looking for gym leaders. You can put me were ever you want me
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a cunning plan to get more Challengers!
    I'll send out invite IMs to those who claim to be of high power!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Look kid... How many times does Aly have to tell you, that she does NOT want you as a Gym Leader? Any chance of you potentially being a Gym Leader is being ruined by you pestering Aly all the time. So in other words be quiet and move on...
    That's really rude :/

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    That's really rude :/
    I know it's rude but the fact is he doesn't get the point of 'Nagging gets you nowhere...' So it was about time somebody told him...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I admit that was pretty bad but i agree with Venom. Torchick If you have been denied many times and they asked you to plz stop asking then you should probably listen to them

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    DsWarrior weren't you a gym leader before? I can't truly remember! (Contact me via VM please)
    I have dealt with Tor please leave him alone guys.
    ok yeah

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I cant remember either but i will contact you