Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Challengers for Gym Leaders

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I know it's rude but the fact is he doesn't get the point of 'Nagging gets you nowhere...' So it was about time somebody told him...
    I can almost guarantee your comment isn't going to magically make him stop now. Others have told him this in the past already and he still continues so you're not doing anything more different than the others before you have. Being rude isn't the route to take. Besides... Aly is more than capable of handling it herself and properly <3

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah when Aly handled it, it was because I told her to check it out. And imo Brutal Honesty works...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, it's aly's league. If it took for you to tell her to check it out and she didn't do it on her own before, that's her decision. I've seen her handle persistant beggers she doesn't want in her league before, so I know she can handle her league well. And on her own. If she chooses not to address constant beggers, for her own league, it should just stay that way and be left to her until it becomes spamming in which case a mod would handle it. Brutal honesty is fine. Condescending language and telling others to move on and be quiet is not honesty. I'd rather ppl not get their feelings hurt for no good reason and some form of an argument arise over this between you two who seem to consistently have this small level of anomosity between each other in chat and other forums... Anyway, Aly can handle her league <3

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What is this constant fighting FOR!!! I don't get, ally handled it and even if she didn't there are mods for a reason and that would be a reason. You guys are fighting over a kid who is begging just to be in a league. There is an easy way to solve this ... he can make his own I don't get what all this is about.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    What is this constant fighting FOR!!! I don't get, ally handled it and even if she didn't there are mods for a reason and that would be a reason. You guys are fighting over a kid who is begging just to be in a league. There is an easy way to solve this ... he can make his own I don't get what all this is about.
    You're aware no one's fighting, right...? :/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    You're aware no one's fighting, right...? :/
    Right what would you call it. Arguing. Dis agreeing. What do you think it is?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Right what would you call it. Arguing. Dis agreeing. What do you think it is?
    -___- I call it being over :/

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That Sounds way better to me -_- Don't you think it sounds better

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be a Fire leader
    Last edited by Grey Fullbuster; 12-16-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I admit that was pretty bad but i agree with Venom. Torchick If you have been denied many times and they asked you to plz stop asking then you should probably listen to them
    Its torhick not the torchick u speak off

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    well anyways i hope u have some chalengers il chalenge u !
    Last edited by Pikachu2000; 11-23-2012 at 07:14 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be the other Fire Leader?
    thought: The light within will overcome the surrounding darkness.
    thinks back: and when is that supposed to happen. It didn't happen yet

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    haiii all my water gym has now reopened
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

xLoverBoyx Guest
    Haven't battled anyone in ages! My gym is always open for challengers but no one come :/ If you're interested please let me know. I'll be glad to battle anyone.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will be battling gym leaders soon i promise you guys that also aly would u repost all the avail gyms and the ones take plz and thank you