Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Challengers for Gym Leaders

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonmaster7 View Post
    I will be battling gym leaders soon i promise you guys that also aly would u repost all the avail gyms and the ones take plz and thank you
    Can you repeat that in normal English? I didn't understand much of that...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Can you repeat that in normal English? I didn't understand much of that...
    I will be battling gym leaders soon, I promise you guys that. Also, Aly, would you repost all the available gyms and the ones taken please and thank you.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    I will be battling gym leaders soon, I promise you guys that. Also, Aly, would you repost all the available gyms and the ones taken please and thank you.
    Ah! Thank you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    -_- i am sorry my engrish is not good enough for u venom... but yes that was what i was trying to say

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonmaster7 View Post
    -_- i am sorry my engrish is not good enough for u venom... but yes that was what i was trying to say
    It's OK. I'm fairly old school and I hardly understand text talk...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont get why i know so much as well... oh well

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My gym is ready!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i challenge ur gym damien

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    You still called me Mr.Butters... lol
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hear that a bug gym leader is needed. i would like to challenge any gym really

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My gym is also open
    "Mata kondo da"