View Poll Results: Who is the best Legendary Magical Cute Pokemon?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mew

9 27.27%
  • Celebi

3 9.09%
  • Shaymin

12 36.36%
  • Victini

9 27.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colered Pokemon Contest!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is anyone else gonna enter?
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I made one if it isn't too late to enter:

Angel Glaceon

iaza12954674553900.png
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok guys, the contest ends in three weeks, submit your entries fast!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will enter first thing tommorow
    TEAM ROCKET
    thats how the world goes round

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    AND THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST IS.........EspeonFTW WITH THE ESPEON AND ELECTABUZZ COLOR REMIX! GREAT JOB EspeonFTW! Keep checking for new threads in the CREATIVE RESPOSITORY forum for the figure and the winning picture. Good job to all of you!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah!

Uhm... What's up?