Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elite four of pokebay needed!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Elite four of pokebay needed!

Elite four of pokebay needed!
    if you would like to be part of the elite four:
    post a comment
    say what type you want to be
    and make sure your pokemon are fully trained and ready to go
    make sure that non of your pokemon are hacks or uber/legendarys
    all of your pokemon must be at least level 70
    if you use hacks then no
    if you are already a gym leader of pokebay.
    if a lot of people apply then there may be random picks. If you are flexible with your type then that would be good. there will be 7 people picked (2 for each elite four person) and name the pokemon you will be using. just names, nothing else.
    P.s. There is anothere thread about gym leaders of pokebay.Only a few places remaining.the names below are only for now, but may become permenent. also there will be an order of how you are choson. also, as it is the elite four and there are 8 places. so you will be partnered with another type/person. you must have 4 pokemon of your own type, and 2 of your parteners type.
    We are not in any way accosiated with gym leaders of pokebay, uprising.
    all elite four members will have to breed their top pokemon and give the hatched egg to the opponent when they win.

if you do say il be, that wont be counted as you must set it out as so:

FIRE
    charmander
    ninetails (shiny)
    growlithe (dreamworld)
    Arcanine (Shiny)

if you put more than 1 team then you will be considered more likely.

Pokegod:dragon
    Lilligant:fire
    EspeonFTW:Pyschic
    Rageofneo:fight
    Nom: grass
    daisy:water
    Yoda64vic: ghost
    groovychainsaw: normal
    Poken:?
    pokemon trader: ghost/dark
    truffledude12:?
    everone listed above is into the next round.
    you can still enter, but it must be before the 3rd of august.
    Last edited by lilligant; 07-29-2012 at 02:08 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will join the elite four i will be Dragon fire or ghost type please let me join

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be Pyschic? Plz??

Uhm... What's up?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

elite four

i want to be fight type

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 103 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    water type plzzzzzz???
    ---------------------------------------Erm..okay...whatever..Uhm...yea...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 103 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    or dragon!
    ---------------------------------------Erm..okay...whatever..Uhm...yea...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like to join, im flexable about my type too although i prefer normal

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am flexible with my type. I would prefer ghost type or dragon type. Plz let me join.
    Last edited by Yoda64vic; 07-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

elite four

sure, but if we get more than 8 people applying then we will battle to get the best.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to join give me a type and kick butt

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be grass first grass type elite four

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im flexable with type all lvl 100

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would love to be a water type elite four please and ill use my second partner!!!!(shiny snorunt)!!!!p.s. in pokemon leaf green i beat the the elite four so much they retired!!! im planing to do that with pokemon black!!! please i would love to be one please ill do ANYTHING!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay I would like to be the grass. Type elite four I'm flexible also and my Pokemon are ready and no hacks all level 70 or above pokemon are grass cacturne ferrothorn serperior (shiny) venesaur leafeon and tropius again all ready for the elite four

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to be the dragon of the elite four