Thread: Favorite pokemon/pokemon teams

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Favorite pokemon/pokemon teams

Ever wanted to sharee that dream team that shredded the elite four or that pokemon that instantly caught your eye? Share it all here! Just as long as the pokemon aren't legendary and the teams have at least three pokemon, everything is cool.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well when you say legendary, do you mean like every pokemon that cant be in a gts battle or just like all those same pokemon (excluding the ones you can catch in whatever game you have)

like lets say i have pokemon black, can i put reshiram on my dream team?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team i am currently using in white that just beat the elite 4
    lucario,milotic,charizard,braviary, and garchomp. i was thinking of switching charizard for arcanine. thoughts?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    any one want to trade pokemon platanuim pokemon