Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your collectables and cherished possession

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Your collectables and cherished possession

Almost everyone has something they like to collect or they might have a few item that they love for what ever reason such as an autograph of one of your favourite celebrities.

I have a heap of autographs from celebrities I've met at 'Armageddon Expo' the last few years. Mostly Stargate actors (Michael Shanks, Ben Browder, Paul McGillion, Joe Flannigan, Jason Momoa, Torri Higginson) but also John DiMaggio from Futurama. I also have my pictures taken with almost all of them.

Just recently I acquired what I consider to be some rare Pokemon Collectables. A Celebi and Deoxys distribution cart (Picture). The Deoxys cart is the cartridge used to give out the GameStop Deoxys from 2008. The Celebi cart is the Winter 2011 Celebi (also given out at GameStop stores).

So what's in your collection?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a deoxys from game stop too
    and my hobby is collecting rare pokemon and legendaries i use to have 12 legit shaymn
    Go Hard Or Go Home

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure if i have any real collectables, but i have some random coins from other countries(only a couple), i am working on getting every main pokemon game, someone gave me a bunch of pokemon that are awesome(no matter what the offer is, i say no to trading them) ummm, nothing else i would count as cherished or collectables that i can think of.....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I collect shot glasses (or if you're at Disneyland, "toothpick cups"), and ask people to get them for me when they go places. I have them from four or five countries and about 10 US states. I have about 80 at the moment.

I also love foreign money. I have two or three jars full of rarish US coins and foreign coins. I have a lot more countries represented in money, but I haven't counted lately.

GM2K: I'm super jealous about your John DiMaggio and Jason Momoa autographs!
    Last edited by Velvet; 12-01-2011 at 05:55 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh yeah i collect pokemon plushes i havent got much i got robot mew , pikachu and maril
    i also have plushe torchic and teddiursa wich my perants said it was expensive to get

i collected cuddly toy parrots when i was little i didnt like barbies or teddy bears i just
    liked parrots i named all of them polly i still have my first parrot toy i could never give
    it away

so dose anyone have a cherished toy they loved when they where little
    Last edited by kakari; 12-05-2011 at 10:43 PM.
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I collect books!:3 Not the most exciting thing to collect for some people, but to me they are an escape from everyday troubles and problems. Not that I'm not happy with my life, I enjoy it and I don't really have anything to complain about compared to other less fortunate people, but books bring a magic and joy that is hard to find in real life.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    I collect books!:3 Not the most exciting thing to collect for some people, but to me they are an escape from everyday troubles and problems. Not that I'm not happy with my life, I enjoy it and I don't really have anything to complain about compared to other less fortunate people, but books bring a magic and joy that is hard to find in real life.
    same here

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not going to explain why these things are important to me, but one broken piece of plastic from a bus card cover thingy and a few tufts of red scarf.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay for book collecting!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 56 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had a gold coin. But I ate it
    Check out my trades.... I hope you find a pokemon you want.
    Quote:
    "Masterball on Arceus? Lame. Masterball on Bidoof? Pro."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so lame. I collect rocks. They aren't regular rocks. Some have beautiful colors with amazing patterns on them. What makes them really special to me is who gave them to me. My brother gave me a pink and grayish rock with a diamond sticking out from underneath. That was actually what started my collection.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darks View Post
    I'm so lame. I collect rocks. They aren't regular rocks. Some have beautiful colors with amazing patterns on them. What makes them really special to me is who gave them to me. My brother gave me a pink and grayish rock with a diamond sticking out from underneath. That was actually what started my collection.
    I collect rocks too! It's not lame at all!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just started my yugioh card collection. I already have over 500!!!!!!! I dont know why but I am really into them a lot. Maby it is their design
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I mostly collect baseball cards and yugioh cards

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I collect People. In my basement. *cough*

In all seriousness I collect really weird things....

~Note books, I have one that has the pattern of the London underground map, and another one which is human body parts so you can doodle tattoos.
    ~ Cow Print items, such as tape measure, mug, pens... etc.
    ~ Glass Animals, I have a few rare glass pieces and I have a lot of paperweights.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*