Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your collectables and cherished possession

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my collection started when i was realy little i collected toy parrots i wasnt intrested in anything else just parrots
    i named em all polly

and i collect pokemon things and parrot things such as cups pens key rings jewlry every thing
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    im cheirishing all of pokemon games i almost got all of the gens i need a gen 2 game and diamond or pearl

i also collect signictures i also collect signictures ive got paul and barry chuckle aswell as some others ............
    whos tht from futurama which one is it fry????

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    im cheirishing all of pokemon games i almost got all of the gens i need a gen 2 game and diamond or pearl

i also collect signictures i also collect signictures ive got paul and barry chuckle aswell as some others ............
    whos tht from futurama which one is it fry????
    You've got signatures of the Chuckle Brothers? Those guys are awesome, they were a good part of my early childhood until I left the UK!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still have that mew card from the first pokemon movie... Other than that, I have a few music boxes friends and family have given me.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    You've got signatures of the Chuckle Brothers? Those guys are awesome, they were a good part of my early childhood until I left the UK!
    yes i have i have pics il put them up soon!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    yes i have i have pics il put them up soon!
    Top stuff!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I collect ducks. I have a derp load of different stickers, small statues, toys/plushies, magnets...I even have a duck table on my wall. And a duck clock. AND a duck pillow. And duck pencil case, pencils, rubbers, a sharpener, a ruler... AND A DUCK STATUE THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, HOW AWESOME IS THAT? And I ain't stopping! 83 ...does anyone even say "ain't" anymore?
    I also collect anything my bf drops. :P Call me obsessed, call me overly attached, it's just my small, silly hobby. For example, I have a few pieces of scarf he ripped off from his scarf like 3-4 years ago. And a mountain of paper he ripped off from his notebook while suffering from boredom. :P I dunno why...
    Last edited by UltraSound; 12-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I collect ducks. I have a derp load of different stickers, small statues, toys/plushies, magnets...I even have a duck table on my wall. And a duck clock. AND a duck pillow. And duck pencil case, pencils, rubbers, a sharpener, a ruler... AND A DUCK STATUE THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, HOW AWESOME IS THAT? And I ain't stopping! 83 ...does anyone even say "ain't" anymore?
    I also collect anything my bf drops. :P Call me obsessed, call me overly attached, it's just my small, silly hobby. For example, I have a few pieces of scarf he ripped off from his scarf like 3-4 years ago. And a mountain of paper he ripped off from his notebook while suffering from boredom. :P I dunno why...
    LOL I still say 'Ain't' on occasion...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a extensive comic book collection, over 20 long boxes of various runs from just with just about every comic company out there lol, i also have a 5 shelve bookcase filled mith marvel essentials and other various trades.
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I collect pokemon figures my main ones are Servine, Dewott and Swanna (I got them for Christmas) and I have alot of 4th gen and 3rd, 2nd and 1st gen ones (Like 120)

Oh and I also collect Pokemon games I am saving up 4 pkmn black and white 2

I have to agree with ZoruaBoo notebooks ( mini ) are the best I have a small blue one and I am jelous because someone that I know has a pink and yellow one I loveeeeeeee yellow