Thread: GTA chinatown wars

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

GTA chinatown wars

over my vacation i wanted to see what Nintendo had to do to change the enviroment in gta 4 to make it a DS game.
    all they did was the same location but with a 2-D perspective on the character. its OK graphics for a DS and not like Assasains Creed II : Discovery ( DS game )

and i was flipping through the manual of the game and saw that you could swap weapons with another player. so i was wondering if anyone had that game we could switch out weapons.

im looking for:

Sniper

Mini-gun

Flashbang

and rocket launcher

please if any one could help that would be great!

Rating on game: 4.5 stars out of 5
    Last edited by truffledude12; 07-19-2012 at 01:28 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had that game on my TTDS, but there's something wrong with the SD Card that I still need to fix. I'll PM you when it's fixed! (Great game btw )

Uhm... What's up?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok great :3 thanks Espeon

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem!

Uhm... What's up?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh yeah, Welcome back!

Uhm... What's up?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0