Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roleplaying?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

Roleplaying?

I used to do a lot of Pokemon message board roleplaying on a few different sites back in the day. I mostly stick to play-by-email roleplays these days, but I was wondering if anyone else on this site is into those kinds of things, or would be interested in doing a roleply in one way or another.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMGGG YES NEKO
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ROLEPLAYING OMFG
    im cool and everybody loves me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...I had this sneaking suspicion that you and/or Trainer and/or Aly would be the first ones to reply to this.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hmmm im a lil confused. Roleplaying?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodah View Post
    ...I had this sneaking suspicion that you and/or Trainer and/or Aly would be the first ones to reply to this.
    LMAO No kidding? :P

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taro508 View Post
    hmmm im a lil confused. Roleplaying?
    It's where you pretend to be a character and act out a story with other people. Fore Example, if you were Role-playing Pokemon, you could pretend to be a Pokemon Trainer going on a journey. E.g:

Person 1: (Being a Pokemon Trainer) Yes! This is the day where I get my final gym badge, are you ready, Lucario?
    Person 2: (Being Lucario) Sure thing! *Runs out the hose with Trainer*
    Person 1: Let's have a race! I bet I can get to the gym before you!
    Person 2: You're on! *runs even faster*

.... or something like that....
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...that's a pretty terrible example since I don't think anyone does anything like that, but still

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am very picky when it comes to rolellay styles. This is how I roleplay;

Josh woke on a rainy day. It was hot and muggy; The worst kind of weather, in his opinion. He closed the window in his room and went downstairs for breakfast. He hadn't had dinner and was starving. He opened the cabinet and looked around; Nothing. He walked towards the fridge and opened it. At least there was something to drink.

So yeah there's a fail example that doesn't include speaking but yeah

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodah View Post
    ...that's a pretty terrible example since I don't think anyone does anything like that, but still
    Yeah.... I know, but it's just an example of a way to roleplay....
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ayyyyy I'll do a roleplay, we should do one on this site!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it would be interesting
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We should do one guys!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm making a mystery dungeon sort of one right now. Or something. After I get me some ice cream. *NOMS*

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    IM THE VENPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am totaly in on this

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me