Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sixth gen. pokemon ideas

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

sixth gen. pokemon ideas

i was just curious as to what everyone thinks. i love contemplating the next gen.
    what are some of the things you would like to see? any new pokemon ideas, maybe new evolutions for old pokemon?
    let me hear your ideas!
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think a pre-evolution of skarmory would be cool. like a little chick that can barely fit in its armor.
    character customization would be nice, clothes, hairstyles etc.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about ALL regions in ONE game?

Uhm... What's up?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that would be crazy! but fun, i think at very least one region. instead of making a R/S/E remake they could do that. back to hoenn

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to see some more pure flying type pokemon. There are only two, which are just different forms of the same pokemon. (don't know why it bothers me, but it does!) Also all regions in one game would be AWESOME!!!!! You can find new ideas for pokemon all over the internet, though. Honestly I just hope for no more pokemon made of garbage.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ah trubbish. i know how you feel. i hope they revamp their imaginations, or let us submit our ideas and choose from them. i've seen some awesome ideas. vanillish evolutionary chain bothered me more than trubbish did. an icecream cone??????really!!!????
    worst pokemon hands down.

are there really only two pure flying? pidgey (one of my favorite pokemon pidgeot is the knees) and spearow....what about starly ev.ch.?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyshores View Post
    ah trubbish. i know how you feel. i hope they revamp their imaginations, or let us submit our ideas and choose from them. i've seen some awesome ideas. vanillish evolutionary chain bothered me more than trubbish did. an icecream cone??????really!!!????
    worst pokemon hands down.

are there really only two pure flying? pidgey (one of my favorite pokemon pidgeot is the knees) and spearow....what about starly ev.ch.?
    Pidgey, Spearow and Starly are Normal/Flying. But yeah, you're right about the new Pokémon, 'cuz they suck hard. XD

Uhm... What's up?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pidgey and Spearow are also normal type pokemon. The only pure one is Tornadus. OMG, Vanillish is horrifying! The pokemon you see online I think are awesome, some of the designs really need to improve. They didn't get it all wrong though, I mean pokemon like Zoroark, Krokodile and Hydreigon I think are pretty cool.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oddly its been a good generation for dark type pokemon. They've gotten what I think are the best designs.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you are right, they did do somethings really really well, zoroark is awesome, the dragon types are pretty good, (better than garchomp, god i hate garchomp)
    those small normal types, like clefairy, jigglypuff, minccino are always decent at least, the bug types are getting better too.
    but sometimes i think they just dont care or add terrible pokemon so we appreciate the good ones more.
    litwik was awesome! you would think a candle pokemon would be lame but i loved it.

i wanna see a ground, ghost, rock,poison,bug, steel type eevees. maybe even a normal type eevee evolution, eeveon. evolve with a mooonstone.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm desperate for more Eevee evolutions! A normal evolved form of Eevee would be really cool. I know what you mean too, some pokemon only seem to be created to make others look better. Overall its been such a weird generation, with some magnificent additions
    and some total fails. REALLY WEIRD!!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it has been a strange generation, but i like the direction it went, all the new items were awesome! lucky egg is the best. and i heard black and white 2 are gonna have even more new items.

one thing that bothers me is legendaries.
    not only were they pretty lame but i caught them all in pokeballs.
    i remember when trying to catch a legendary was exciting and frustrating because it took HOURS! i caught all the so called "legendaries"
    in at most three tries with a reg pokeball.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyshores View Post
    you are right, they did do somethings really really well, zoroark is awesome, the dragon types are pretty good, (better than garchomp, god i hate garchomp)
    those small normal types, like clefairy, jigglypuff, minccino are always decent at least, the bug types are getting better too.
    but sometimes i think they just dont care or add terrible pokemon so we appreciate the good ones more.
    litwik was awesome! you would think a candle pokemon would be lame but i loved it.

i wanna see a ground, ghost, rock,poison,bug, steel type eevees. maybe even a normal type eevee evolution, eeveon. evolve with a mooonstone.
    The new Pyschic Pokémon are just TERRIBLE. I mean, Duosion... What the HELL is that? A reincarnated form of Ditto? And Gothitelle... Seriously? Don't make me even talk about Munna...
    I'm a Pyschic fan myself, but this...

And indeed, there are actually good Pokémon made in BW! Zoroark FTW!

And yes, I agree with the fact that there aren't enough Eeveelutions made! I hope they make some more!

Uhm... What's up?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've heard some where that there is an item in B/W2 that even increases the chance of finding shiny pokemon. One thing I'm so happy for is that you can now use TMs more than once. It used to really annoy me that I would teach one pokemon a TM move then have to buy the same TM again. The legendaries I thought were ok, Personally the only ones I liked were Victini and Reshiram. I loved those 2, but the rest were just sort of...blah!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agreed the Psychics are really awful in this generation. I didn't catch a single psychic! I'm more of a dark type trainer though so this generation has had a big effect on me, considering that this generation seems to be focused on dark types more than past games.