Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sixth gen. pokemon ideas

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ruby and saphire remakes Could be Fun. I think I would enjoy them. It never was a debate about When the sixth gen would pop up. I just want to hear peoples ideas for it.
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Poison Legendary Pokemon! How awesome would that be. I've also been waiting for a grass/dragon and a psychic dragon that ARE NOT legends. So don't hassle me about Latios and Latias

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    a grass dragon would be awesome, poison legendary would be epic.
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Make most of the Legendaries Have Pre-Evolutions so that you can have weak and strong Legends for your amount of GYM badges

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How do you guys get them moving pictures (Flygon? and shinx)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They should start with a kid fighting some shady character with some new dark legendary and they should makes him lose and he wakes up in kanto without memory or pokemon and he should atrt his journy to all reigons so he can find his past but with all the pokemon action we love