Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sixth gen. pokemon ideas

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    an item for shinies? i think thats a bad idea. i mean sure it is hard to get a legit shiny but thats what makes them exciting.
    the psychics weren't that bad. i mean munna was kinda cool, a dream pokemon, plus it was adorable, solosis ev. chain was dumb though. gothita was terrible also, an emo girl pokemon, come on! druddigon, in my opinion was terrible. the could have easily made a pre evolution, but no.

when i first started white i saw lillipup and thought it was decent but then it evolved, and evolved again. i was so let down.
    and pidove ev. chain, whats that? a pheasant???? we need some decent birds again. i wasn't a fan of starly ev. chain either.
    deerling was cool though, a different one for each season.
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I loved the whole changing seasons and pokemon forms changing with them. I REALLY hope they continue that! I think the item works by bringing the probability down to like 1/1000 or something like that number for a shiny pokemon. I see what you mean, making it easier to catch shinies kinda takes away some of the their worth and pride of having them.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in diamond and pearl when they made the magmar,electabuzz,piloswine etc. evolutions i was SO excited.
    i hope they do more of those. like an evolution for mawile would be nice, plusle and minun evolutions would be cool too.

i've been considering maybe changing the starter pokemon types. i know it probably wouldnt go over well, but it would be a nice change of pace. more creative ideas might appear.

i will say this for b/w. they did not host the worst pokemon of all time. r/s/e did that with nosepass. and again in d/p/p with probopass.
    also heatran and palkia. worst legendaries ever. cresselia, dialga and giritina were cool though

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I quite liked the delayed evolutions, however I hope they don't try to do that with pokemon like Garbodor. That would be pushing it too far. Different starter types would also be a nice change of pace. Maybe even just having an Eevee as a starter then you could evolve it into any type, especially if they gave Eevee an evolution for every type. Even a pure flying type!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i wonder what a flying type eevee would look like, a feathered, white. espeon body frame with wings
    i would like another pokemon like eevee, one thats evolves for every type, maybe a upright standing pokemon. a cousin of eevee. that would be fun.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm desperate for a flying Eevee evolution, just like you described. Yeah! Another pokemon like Eevee would be cool, its a shame they haven't tried to replicate Eevee.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i bet it would do well.

they should make a jynx or mr.mime evolution.
    i dont like either of them, but if their evolutions would be cool, i'd use them for the first time.

maybe they should make some new types. like light type. we have dark, psychic and ghost, but no light.
    any ideas for types.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They could have lots of really weird new types like... i don't know...Spacial and Temporal, kinda like Palkia and Dialga which i thought the idea behind was cool, except instead of 2 legends 2 different types.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i was thinking along the same lines, like cosmic/spacial type.
    could they do a time?

let's hope they dont make a garbage type!

the sixth gen would be interesting if maybe you started off in a familiar region, kanto etc.
    and a huge comet or something hit the earth or whatever planet it is and that's where the new gen comes from. oak would send you off to the new region where the comet hit.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would make sense with the whole new cosmic/spacial types. New pokemon and new types from SPACE! It would also be quite a twist, completing the gym challenges in an old region, then BAM!! Thats where Eevees' new evolutions could come from, it could be like a new region the kanto/sinnoh/johto pokemon couldn't travel to except for Eevee with its adaptability. Making Eevee the new starter pokemon!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    good idea, that would make sense, deoxys and clefairy could, they come from space.

that would be awesome! would the new pokemon all be whatever type/cosmic?

i wonder what cosmic eevee would be like

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah! I know its actually perfectly sensible because some pokemon seem to come from space anyway.
    I would have thought most pokemon would be cosmic or something else new.
    Cosmic Eevee could be like maybe cream/white with some gray/purple/black in colour with large eyes and perhaps have like wispy translucent clouds for hair(like suicune) with perhaps glittering stars or something shimmering off its body.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nice, i was kinda thinking about the stars on it's body. big eyes too. yes, these are good ideas.

and all they could make certain pokemon have cosmic evolutions, obviously not all can but some could.
    they could have new cosmic abilities. a space based pokemon would be amazing!
    and there it would make sense for the light type too. the legendaries would be amazing i bet, the conflict could be where the main legendaries, could be unleashing a black hole and thats what the game would be about, and the legendary would take control of people and thats who you battle, no more "team" anythings. the biggest threat yet!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG! I think you and I should plan the next generation. Lets face it in one night we already have better ideas. I like the idea of not people but pokemon being the source of evil in the game. Maybe even Deoxys could play a key role as kind of an old gen space legend vs new gen space legends. It could make sense as Deoxys is one of the only pokemon and the only legendary capable to enter the new world.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    true, deoxys could play a critical role. maybe he could have a cosmic form, his "ultimate" form the speed attack defense all together.

i think we should plan for the next gen. maybe we should, why not? we could really work at it and send it in, maybe they would use it? and maybe not who cares it would be fun.