Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sixth gen. pokemon ideas

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh maybe in the begining you face this evil pokemon and deoxys shows up to defend the world but the evil pokemon attacks deoxys and splits it into it's four forms, making it weaker, and that could be one part of the game, putting deoxys back together and getting the ultimate form to defeat or catch this pokemon
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm pretty good at art I could maybe do sketches of the new pokemon, like Cosmeon (new Eevee name, what do you think?) in kinda of abstract new world. And the game could even be given the same almost comic book look I think it has at the beginning of B/W. Remember with N and the whole crown deal.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'm not an artist, i'm a writer, i could write an awesome story line. i could draw sketches and you could make them better.
    i've been playing with the cosmic eevee name too. cosmeon....spaceon.....stareon........astreon what about Astreon like astral.

what about the other names for eevee.
    one for poison,flying,steel,rock,ground,ghost,bug, am i missing any? oh fighting, normal....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Acieon-steel. I tried putting "Eon" after what I think to be the french word for steel.
    Avianeon-flying
    Morpheon-poison. I was thinking of morphine.
    Fisteon-fighting
    Bibitteon-bug
    Terreon-ground
    Maleon-normal
    Rocheon-rock
    Gimeon-ghost
    Last edited by Del; 07-27-2012 at 03:25 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love the idea of a broken Deoxys. It turns the game into sort of a quest game,like Zelda. I think! Is Zelda a quest game?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah zelda is, a put stuff together quest puzzle game. here are my eevee ideas.

rock- stoneon like stone maybe pebbleon like pebble
    ground- fissureon like a fissure
    poison- toxeon like toxic
    flying- aereon like aero
    fighting-masculeon like masculin
    normal-eeveon
    ghost-poltereon like poltergeist
    bug-insecteon arachneon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We forgot dragon! I love specifically Masculeon, Aracheon, Poltereon(perhaps my fav) and eeveon. I prefer Pebbleon to Stoneon though.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh yeah. We did forget dragon. Stupid of us.

Draceon
    I prefer pebbleon too

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Before I forget. The two "evil" pokemon. One should be like the sun and one like the moon.
    The moon one tries to destroy the world by overheating the sun. And the sun by causing a lunar eclipse and making it eternal night. Or something.
    It Could be pokemon solar flare and lunar eclipse version. I wish the pokemon company thought of this......

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    proboly wont be a gen 6

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    why do you say that???????

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon is probably like a cash cow for Nintendo. I honestly would be shocked if they didn't milk it for all its worth. Thats what I would do!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    exactly, pokemon has only grown more and more popular, it's been picking up fans and keeping fans since the original versions.
    there is no real reason for them to stop. i think pokemon will be like the energizer bunny, just keep going and going and going

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love the energizer bunny!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i bet its gonna be ages till 6th gen because of the ruby emerald and sapphire games that supposedly are coming out in a few years

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)