Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx.Truffledude12.xX View Post
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH BIDOOF AND METAPOD
    I adore Bidoof now, and you know why?

Because so many people hate it, it's not even that bad for crying out loud. It's a beaver type thing and beavers are adorably cute. So are sea otters ect.
    There's no reason to hate them or any Pokemon for that matter. Everyone should stop being so critical, lighten up and have a good time. When you've got some designs of you're own and they become famous or you design your own game that has been recieved with as much critical success as Pokemon, then maybe - just maybe - all of you would be in a better position to critisize. All the hate and bad judgement that festers from critisising is just shameful and makes this website a blander place. You're entitled to your opinion, but no need to be so harsh and silly about it because so much complaining ruins the game and is quite childish.

Sorry to offend, but just calling it like I see it.
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 03-13-2013 at 01:59 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

Only one Pokemon deserves hate. And it is Garbodor. Otherwise every other Pokemon is fine and dandy.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Lol Nick!!! I actually don't mind Garbodor, it's quite strong if you give it the right moves and use it right!

No Pokemon deserves hate! It's up to the trainer to bring out it's best qualities and so no Pokemon is too weak and no one Pokemon is the strongest! The whole game is supposed to teach us that sort of message anyway :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im just gonna complain that THERE WAS NO FREAKING GRASS DRAGON I have been waiting and waiting and nothing <.< I want a grass dragon. I totally thought serperior would-be grass dragon BUT NOOOOOOOO they had to make him just grass ;W; I just want one it will strengthen my love for the dragon type seeing how I hate it >.> gen 5 was good IMO. I really didn't hate any pokemon or ideas :/. If they don't put a grass dragon in the next gen I'm gonna explode into a ball of rage and go rip off nintendos head . <.< Also grass fire I don't freaking care if you set a tree on fire and call it that I don't I want the typing now >.> <.<

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtito View Post
    Im just gonna complain that THERE WAS NO FREAKING GRASS DRAGON I have been waiting and waiting and nothing <.< I want a grass dragon. I totally thought serperior would-be grass dragon BUT NOOOOOOOO they had to make him just grass ;W; I just want one it will strengthen my love for the dragon type seeing how I hate it >.> gen 5 was good IMO. I really didn't hate any pokemon or ideas :/. If they don't put a grass dragon in the next gen I'm gonna explode into a ball of rage and go rip off nintendos head . <.< Also grass fire I don't freaking care if you set a tree on fire and call it that I don't I want the typing now >.> <.<
    The sad thing is Courtney, I don't think Nintendo would ever give us the privilege of starting out the game with a Dragon type starter, as annoying as that is :P I love the grass type too, they just have so many weaknesses It makes it hard to put them on my team.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I HATE MAGIKARP even though I breed alot just to get a shiny doesnt meen I LIKE MAGIKARP
    I HATE GYRADOS
    I HATE TRUBBISH
    I HATE GARBODOR
    I HATE SEISMITOAD
    I HATE PALPITOAD
    I HATE GENESECT
    I HATE THUNDEROUS
    I HATE TORNADUS
    I HATE LANDORUS
    They are kinda freeky the way they fold their arms and look at you will evil eyes...
    I HATE PATRAT
    I HATE WATCHOG
    I HATE WOOBAT
    I HATE SWOOBAT
    I HATE PIDOVE

AND MOST OF ALL I HATE:

TEAM ROCKET
    TEAM MAGMA
    TEAM GALACTIC (APART FROM MARS)
    TEAM PLASMA

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

Only one Pokemon deserves hate. And it is Garbodor. Otherwise every other Pokemon is fine and dandy.
    It's my strongest pokemon...
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

That is extremely true. Powerful or not, it's a damn garbage bag.. They seriously couldn't come up with anything else? -_- Even Grimer was more original, and it was literally a pile of sludge. Oh well! One thing shall always remain true: Garbador is annoyingly difficult to defeat, always absorbs Toxic Spikes, cannot be poisoned, and can still deal a powerful blow.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    That is extremely true. Powerful or not, it's a damn garbage bag.. They seriously couldn't come up with anything else? -_- Even Grimer was more original, and it was literally a pile of sludge. Oh well! One thing shall always remain true: Garbador is annoyingly difficult to defeat, always absorbs Toxic Spikes, cannot be poisoned, and can still deal a powerful blow.
    I think Garbador and Grimer are on parr. Grimer is, by far, not one of my favourite Pokemon. The same thing can be said about it. Grimer looks like a horse poop. Full stop. I much prefer a bag of rubbish. People mostly just tend to lean towards Grimer because it is a '1st Gen Pokemon' and by default some hardcore fans think that means they are better than all the rest, which is simply not true.

Garbador is awesome. I don't care if it's a bag or a horse poop or what, it's strong and annoys the hell out of whoever you are battling and is also a great tank I'm over people who prefer 1st Gen's over the rest - simply because they came first. It is absurd! Art-wise - the 5th gen Pokemon are greatly done, all that detail is great, it's almost like Pokemon took it to a whole new level with Gen 5.
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 04-05-2013 at 09:52 AM.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    P.s... Muk annoys me because my boyfriend verses me with it and then spams Minimize, Disable and then Toxic... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT THING!?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 37 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought I didnt have anything but I actually have 2 things. 1. A pokemon with Ass (examples: FroslAss, NosepAss, ProbopAss) in its name cannot be traded >.> or any other bad words in its name. 2. If you have not seen a pokemon in game via battle or wild you cannot gain it via global trade you have to get it via wi-fi club or global trades other mode.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rasieralma View Post
    I thought I didnt have anything but I actually have 2 things. 1. A pokemon with Ass (examples: FroslAss, NosepAss, ProbopAss) in its name cannot be traded >.> or any other bad words in its name. 2. If you have not seen a pokemon in game via battle or wild you cannot gain it via global trade you have to get it via wi-fi club or global trades other mode.
    You think the POKEMON names are bad?! In the 5th games, my OT name was always starred out because it was 'rude'. My name is Georgie. How insulted did you think I felt every time I looked at my Pokemon's summary. Gah!

Oh and one more thing: Trubbish. There I'm done! ^-^
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is this huge debate going to continue? I brought popcorn XD!
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    P.s... Muk annoys me because my boyfriend verses me with it and then spams Minimize, Disable and then Toxic... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT THING!?
    Simple, you use a Pokemon with either aerial ace or swift, give it a high attack/sp attack and just spam that instead. And make it have swift/aerial ace in EVERY SLOT! Simple.
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hate emogas they are annoying especially with volt switch