Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One thing I would like to add is BLACK/WHITE Y U NO INCLUDE VS SEEKER?! That item helped me train my 4th gen pokemon to level 100. Now it's a bit harder to train after elite unless I would want to go through the elite four or go to the sport complex trainers....sheeshness now it will take me a long time.
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    On the brighter side of things in black/white 2 there are poke-breeders who will always challenge you to a battle, all you have to do is exit the route that you faced him/her on once you've completed the battle then re-enter that route for another battle

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate how Nidoking and Nidoqueen can't breed with each other. I don't get it.
    I hate transferring mass amounts of Pokemon from one game to another is a pain in the behind
    I hate how surfing pikachu can't relearn surf. (Side note: Who remembers the surfing pikachu mini game in yellow?)
    I hate GTS. Nuff said.
    I hate when Pokemon servers lag when in the wifi room and it takes an hour worth of attempts to open a trade.
    /rant
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 11-30-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Deleting inappropriate content from the post.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    obtaining a fricken shiny, its too hard to gea A SINGLE ONE!!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not being able to yell at people on GTS Negotiations when they keep rejecting all your pokemon and always display a lv.2 Patrat.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Not being able to yell at people on GTS Negotiations when they keep rejecting all your pokemon and always display a lv.2 Patrat.
    AHAHAHAHA. THIS POST^. <3

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i was disappointed that nearly all the 5th gen pokemon are attackers when i prefer special attackers

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zoroark, Chandelure and Hydreigon have good special attack stats.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate scraggy and scrafty, they are just ridiculous, I just don't understand what the point of them is. A lizard that keeps its sheds? There's a reason they leave those behind! They don't just walk around wearing them like pants, that's just ridiculous. I want more Ice pokemon personally, they're my favorite... or more evolutions for certain ice-types at least

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Trying to run through grass with no repel, and encountering bidoof after bidoof... Even though you only took three steps,..

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used to hate Huntail (Stupid look and usability) until I related him to Bill Engvall's joke about the dorkfish. Now every time I see Huntail, I believe he is what Bill's vision of one would be.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Black got really boring once I beat it. I can't rematch trainers
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chadmeister5 View Post
    I hate scraggy and scrafty, they are just ridiculous, I just don't understand what the point of them is. A lizard that keeps its sheds? There's a reason they leave those behind! They don't just walk around wearing them like pants, that's just ridiculous. I want more Ice pokemon personally, they're my favorite... or more evolutions for certain ice-types at least
    Mice don't tend to shock other things with electricity... It's Pokemon. It isn't meant to follow the real world logic. Scraggy and Scrafty use the shed skin to defend themselves, as exhibited in the anime repeatedly. Just sayin'...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Mice don't tend to shock other things with electricity... It's Pokemon. It isn't meant to follow the real world logic. Scraggy and Scrafty use the shed skin to defend themselves, as exhibited in the anime repeatedly. Just sayin'...
    They also are something done often in Western art. They represent humans in an animal form. They are referencing how a lot of teenagers in New York (where Unova is based off of) wear baggy pants and have to hold them up. They are using lizards and adding to the story by making it shed skin that they can't keep up, instead of pants. Has anyone else noticed Scrafty is also the Hoodlum Pokemon..? Yeah...

I find it odd how stats are laid out most of the time. Like, how can Slaking out-speed a Black Kyurem? How is Excadrill faster than Dragonite? They clearly didn't think it through..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    They also are something done often in Western art. They represent humans in an animal form. They are referencing how a lot of teenagers in New York (where Unova is based off of) wear baggy pants and have to hold them up. They are using lizards and adding to the story by making it shed skin that they can't keep up, instead of pants. Has anyone else noticed Scrafty is also the Hoodlum Pokemon..? Yeah...

I find it odd how stats are laid out most of the time. Like, how can Slaking out-speed a Black Kyurem? How is Excadrill faster than Dragonite? They clearly didn't think it through..
    With Excadrill, speed kills!
    I ain't got nothing to hate on atm!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.