Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The nintendo company has to start a better story than a trainer wanting to go on a journy and then he or she has to save the world . I mean its good but somethin diffrent would be nice. I mean i was thinkin some kid wants justice for some shady character takin his parents or somthin but they like to keep games e rated and most people say pokemon arnt used for war but what was pokemon conquest! can they tell me that!!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Another story they could do is some guy who lost a big battle with a shady character and dark legendary . Ur trainer wakes up and he is in a house in kanto and with no pokemon or memory u strt ur journy to all reigons to find ur memories. Thier should be character customization and if the characters speak that would be epic 2

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's actually an awesome idea.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Imo, they should do something like have a pokemon follow you the whole time (like Jigglypuff, not HgSs) and near the end have it battle you. When the fight starts, you find out it's shiny (like the Gyarados in Crystal, etc).

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats another good idea we could combine are ideas that could make it even better!!!!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sweet! They must be stubborn if they don't want to use our ideas. Or they could just want to make this gen bad so the next one would be better in comparison. >_>

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    maby but i think the features are nice in black two and white two but it could be better. IF THEY MADE A REMAKE OF YELLOW I WOULD FLIP

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same with Crystal. Gold and Silver get remakes but noooo, kick Crystal out of the club. And then comes Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald 2...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    exactly exactly thats why im ticked!!!!!!!!!!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    heartgold and soul silver had elements of crystal in it (Eusine and Suicune) and much more. I don't see why you're complaining.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want a remake of the Hoenn games... I've been to all the regions except Hoenn....
    Which sucks because the Hoenn region has the best pokemon overall in my opinion.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    exflar im complaining cause i want a remake of yellow crystal i think i might beable to live without and creepingmaiden i think hoenn should be remade 2

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Heartgold and Soulsilver had essentially every element present in Yellow AND Crystal. Following pokemon, crossgenerational connectivity, and plot elements.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know i know i just want the story of yellow again in a new higher graphic game

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok i guess well leave it at that since he hasnt comment at all