Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I was just mad about no OBVIOUS relations (I never played HgSs before). Sorry if it was uncalled for.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright I hated the graphics it was too pixlated I felt like I was getting a down grade from my last game. On top of that what is up with the pokemon it feels like they are getting worse by the gen. like the three apes, tympole and it's evo. chain , gothita and it's evo. chain and garbodor just to name a few and all of the starters suck I just dont like them I stoped using my starter the first chance I got. Don't even get me started on the gts it is the most poorly produced plan put into action not saying it was a bad idea but being able to ask for a pokemon lv: 9 and under that just doesent appear naturally in any of the previous games or this one is just beond me I think that they should change the plot line every once and a while because I am kinda tired of saving the world from destruction and all that jazz not to mention that I am tired of legendaries being dragon types come on do something else with them
    thats all I can think of right now.....I think
    ~Earth-Smith

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The fusion monsters black kyurem and white kyurem are interesting me a lot since im a big yugioh fan and fusion is one of the most summoned monsters so yah they interest me

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    The fusion monsters black kyurem and white kyurem are interesting me a lot since im a big yugioh fan and fusion is one of the most summoned monsters so yah they interest me
    Technically Black and White Kyurem aren't fusions. Since Kyurem is the body of the original dragon Reshiram/Zekrom split from, Kyurem has the ability to reabsorb their energies--thus rendering them dormant. Reshiram and Zekrom remain in Light or Dark Ball form while Kyurem has their life energy; They're still separate.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My problem is the new Pokemon. A couple are pretty nice, but most are just really..blah. Also,I hate GTS. I search for an Eevee and find an offer but they want a shiny level 1 Giritina. I was mad and just gave up on it. GTS is easily glitched,also. When I do Random Match up, I'll go against some Japanese dude with obviously hacked Pokemon. I use none of the Gen 5 Pokemon, I only use Gen 1-4 Pokemon. I understand Shinies are rare and all but it's nearly impossible to get a shiny Giritina at only level 1 without some sort of hack. I've also seen people with whole parties of shinies. I just shook my head at that.. A Pokemon is a Pokemon, being shiny doesn't make it more powerful.
    Last edited by Tsukeru; 08-22-2012 at 11:47 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i really really hate that to i go to gts negotiations and some jappenesse kid ill smug i try to trade him a rare pokemon then he gets made shows me a bunch of hacked shinnies and leaves!!!!!!!!! WHAT A A SHOW OFF i mean i like action replay but all i get is pokeballs not shinnies . IM SURPRIESED JAPPENESE KIDS BLACK AND WHITE CHIPS HAVENT OVERLOADED YET

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok then well i still like how thier reletives then ...exflar

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The story lines have been getting a lot worse. They have good ideas, but VERY poor execution! Seriously, it's all too straight-forward, there's no challenge anymore in winning the game. What happened to Ruby and Sapphire? Nobody was telling you where to go next, or what attack you need for what area, you just had to pick up little hints here and there and figure out. Now, it's more like "You should go see so-and-so in the next town, they are the gym leader and they may be able to help you." Like seriously, they made this game way to easy. It literally took me not even 5 hours of playing to beat the champion! The only challenging part of it was using the horrible Unova region pokemon to win!

Also, the map was just bad. Really bad. All it is is a circle going around a big pokeball, with a little peninsula going off of it. I swear its like some little kid's pokemon balloon if you just take the lines connecting the cities. I expected a lot better from them... DP was my least favorite but I'd rather restart that than BW.

And lastly, I miss having HM's as a required part of the game. In the past you'd need every HM at least once in order to win, but now the HM's are completely optional! By that, I mean that you don't even need cut, or strength, or any other move, in reality you need them for side quests or hidden items. But there's no water routes (aside from route 17 and 18, but those are not nessecary at all), there's only one cave and there isn't even a large boulder in it, and there are almost no cuttable trees anywhere in the region. There's also the fact that there are no items required for certain quests. Ie, in FRLG you can't trade with RSE until you have the Ruby and Sapphire items! You can't get through silph co without the card key, etc. and it really makes the game less interesting.
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 08-23-2012 at 12:01 AM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats why i get the jappenese versions of the games so there is a huge challenge for every region . yah it costs more to get it imported from japan but its a better challenge

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hate typole and the garbage pokemon! Also hate that the new games are not trade compatable with the old games even though they fit in the ds! All the work I did on my old games and then to not be able to trade the pokemon.

Sugestion pokemon game that allows you to trade with all pokemon games and makes breeding more complex shiney pokemon are great and been around for ever but shouldnt' there be something other shiney pokemon that you can breed into them? best pokemon of all time is the evee evolutions if they did continue with an idea they should have made a pokemon that has many multiple evolutions like evee or add a cross breading part where you can breed certian pokemon together to get diffrent apperaces and out comes... forexample have a legendary that you can only get through cross breading!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The easyness of the game dosn't really bother me because once I complete the game I just pass it on to my four year old and if it was too hard then she wouldn't have to much fun with it... I think they ment well by making it easyer but really it brings in yourger ages but it also kills the challenge for the older players

With that said I don't really play for the story either mainly the new pokemon~which they slacked on alot this gen I loved that they actually moved but the design of them needed some help on many.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got my copy of Pokémon Black yesterday. I loved how on SoulSilver they used to follow you everywhere you go. I don't know if people hated/liked it but on my personal opinion... I loved it. I remember when I caught my feebas I used to go all over Goldenroad walking and Feebas splashing right behind me. I used to talk to Pokémon and whenever I saw a Heart I wanted to hug my DS so badly. Then on Platinum turns out the only place you can walk your Pokémon is on Hearthrome, and is boring since you won't be able to continue the game you either walk or keep playing the game. I liked that game, but that tiny detail is really suckerish. And on Black, you can't walk with them throughout the games. I don't know if there will be a park like in Platinum since I just started it, but I honestly hate it. OH! And the fact that if you want to run, you'll have to keep "B" pressed, unlike SoulSilver. Maybe its because SoulSilver is a remake of a game I hold dear to me, but honestly, I just liked that game more than Platinum and so far, Black's features aren't as great as I thought they'd be.
    Ahh, feel way better now.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikorita View Post
    I got my copy of Pokémon Black yesterday. I loved how on SoulSilver they used to follow you everywhere you go. I don't know if people hated/liked it but on my personal opinion... I loved it. I remember when I caught my feebas I used to go all over Goldenroad walking and Feebas splashing right behind me. I used to talk to Pokémon and whenever I saw a Heart I wanted to hug my DS so badly. Then on Platinum turns out the only place you can walk your Pokémon is on Hearthrome, and is boring since you won't be able to continue the game you either walk or keep playing the game. I liked that game, but that tiny detail is really suckerish. And on Black, you can't walk with them throughout the games. I don't know if there will be a park like in Platinum since I just started it, but I honestly hate it. OH! And the fact that if you want to run, you'll have to keep "B" pressed, unlike SoulSilver. Maybe its because SoulSilver is a remake of a game I hold dear to me, but honestly, I just liked that game more than Platinum and so far, Black's features aren't as great as I thought they'd be.
    Ahh, feel way better now.
    Well, I loved talking to my Pokemon! I disliked how they were like "Your pokemon love you" but you couldn't really tell because you can't interact with them. I replay HG/SS all the time for that feature! It's awesome.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by animegirlyasha View Post
    Hate typole and the garbage pokemon! Also hate that the new games are not trade compatable with the old games even though they fit in the ds! All the work I did on my old games and then to not be able to trade the pokemon.

Sugestion pokemon game that allows you to trade with all pokemon games and makes breeding more complex shiney pokemon are great and been around for ever but shouldnt' there be something other shiney pokemon that you can breed into them? best pokemon of all time is the evee evolutions if they did continue with an idea they should have made a pokemon that has many multiple evolutions like evee or add a cross breading part where you can breed certian pokemon together to get diffrent apperaces and out comes... forexample have a legendary that you can only get through cross breading!
    I love your idea about breeding to get a new species! That would make it so much more interesting! Maybe like two version exclusive pokemon breed together to create a new one!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It feels better not to be the only one!! Yes!! So do I! I do it all the time to walk with Milotic, Umbreon and Blaziken. Is just adorable.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.