Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First gen: Blastoise
    Second gen: Typhlosion
    Third gen: either Blaziken or Sceptile
    Fourth gen: Torterra
    Fifth gen: Samurott

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyshores View Post
    agreed! i especially like giratina. he is just cool. his cry is awesome, like a creepy scream. if i heard that in the middle of the night i would cry. the only problem i have is that every legendary is a dragon type now.
    a bug type legendary could be cool. and don't say volcrana in my book it's about as legendary as machop
    Yeah I agree
    The dragon typing should be rare and uncommon (yes I know that ghost is the least common but I think it should be dragon)
    I feel like it would soon be overdone
    How uncommon the dragons are is part of why they are my favorite typing

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favourite types are grass, fire, dark and dragon.
    I see what you mean dragon types rarity is what makes it more special. If they continue making so many dragons they will lose their status.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One or two dragons a game. Every once in a while a dragon legend not everytime.
    A dragon type starter would be cool. Charizard excluded. Only fire
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with both of you guys

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest the GTS is garbage and B\W lacks an after story. Also what happened to the Battle Tower?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    gts is quite the joke, not a good one though. and yes yes YES! where is the after story????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i mean give us something!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Why does nobody like Tepig? He is the cutest one out of the trio and I never evolved mine. I hate the fire/fighting combo. But now I love it :3 That is why I love Shiny Emboar so much. But fire, poison and psychic are my faves. And tbh they needed better psychic types. A doll? Bubbles... And a flying psychic weird looking thing. I was let down by the psychic types. Then we get to the poison types..
    A TRASH BAG? da hell is wrong with Pokemon.
    *Also I did try addin Trubbish to my team.. but I hate Garbodor

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have the battle subway. I don't really use the battle tower or subway though so I don't know how different they are. As for the story pokemon has always been simplistic, 8 qyms and elite 4 and your done. I didn't hate Tepig, I just hated its evolved forms.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oshawatt's the best.
    He's a samurai otter!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm with delusional on Tepig. Sure it's cute but the evolutions are ugly. Also they could've changed the music on the sport domes, I'm tired of the damn Nimbasa theme playing whenever im training. And also something I just noticed, did the graphics come down in the overworld? I was watching a Platinum walkthrough and it looked better...
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tepig was cute. But the rest were horrid.
    One thing the have to work on and it bothered me a lot is battle scenes.
    It's cool that the pokemon are always in motion but its so pixelated.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well if they actually tried to use the 3DS as the new handheld for Pokemon, which I'm sure they will, it might look less pixelated. Also keep in mind the DSi or DS will never be with 3d graphics. Its hardware is either too small or weak.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yea they should utilize the 3ds more. I bought one When they first came out. And have yet to be truly amazed but maybe the 3
    ds xl will change that. .they made pkmn rumble blast but the 3d wasn't so great. And now pkmn naganos ambition (conquest) which I have yet to play.
    But it'll be a while until an actual 3d pokemon game.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WELL FOR STARTERS THE STUPID GTS IT HAS SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR UNDEACENT TRADES LIKE A BIDOOF FOR A LEVEL 100
    SHINY CHARIZARD AND FOR THE THING THAT ANNYOYS THE JUNK OUT OF ME IS THOSE PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR THE RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM LEVEL 9 AND UNDER

take a walk on the wild side battle silverbreath gym

to battle like a elite use elite dragon pokemon