Thread: Scary Games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Scary Games

Hello, I've been starting Let's Plays of scary games for PC, and I'd like to know if anyone here knows any scary indie games I should play.
    Here are the ones I have so far: https://www.youtube.com/user/deltaCo.../videos?view=1
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    aww dude thats TOO easy
    try:
    Ib
    The corridor
    amniesia the dark desent
    cry of fear
    gmod ( for the scary maps)
    condemned
    afraid of monsters
    Nightmare house 2
    Nintendo castle horror
    paranormal
    hope that list helps

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Left 4 Death, Condemned and F.E.A.R. are my favorites on the Xbox360

Uhm... What's up?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks but, I meant indie game, not mods. Paranormal sounds good though..

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Have you tried Metro 2033? quite possible the most nailbiting experince when it comes to expending ammo (bullets are the in game currency) and when your gas mask takes damage and starts to leak air, forcing you to find a new one all the whilest changing filters so you dont suffacate DX plus tons of mutants that just want to jump hug your face to boot

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the key component in indie/horror games is jumpscares and scares

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonFTW View Post
    Left 4 Death, Condemned and F.E.A.R. are my favorites on the Xbox360
    aww dude CONDEMNED IS AWESOME

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Exactly Truffle, but I'm looking for FREE indie\horror games. For PC. Containment Breach is losing it's scares so I need a good jump scare.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    aww dude CONDEMNED IS AWESOME
    Ikr! I played the first and second one

Uhm... What's up?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 77 | Offers: 75 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just look at pewdiepie's channel. He's played like every scary game. You wouldn't be copying him because you have the same videos as him because you would have a different sence of humor than him and talk differently.