Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pokemon black and white game so terriblle its the worst game

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdood View Post
    Your grammar is horrendous!
    huh wats grammar
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i still like the game and its cool but heartgold its a little better or alot because you get to chooce starters from hoenh,kato and jhoto and can battle red(ash) oh and gets to go to 2 regions
    shiny squirtle :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol Are you mad because you can't beat it?
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 268 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes i agrree
    youtube channel smek714sa subscribe

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Opinion. Nothing more than that.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ash is not Red, ash never becomes a champion of anything but the orange league(I think)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdood View Post
    Your grammar is horrendous!
    do not be mean to kakari
    :3

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I disagree that Black/White is terrible.
    Yet, all of use have our own opinions right?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I disagree that Black/White is terrible.
    Yet, all of use have our own opinions right?
    Nicely put, I agree with you, although the Game is very different from other Pokemon games, so it depends if you're an old school fan.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I started my Pokemon Life in Pokemon Black.
    I saw my old friends in my old country on how they played it. I was interested, but they won't let me borrow it. So, I was curios.
    I transferred in US, I asked my dad to get me one, since I have no idea how to operate it, he asked me that there was a new game, and he asks me if I want the Dragon/Fire or Dragon/Electric. Since, I know that dragons breath fire, I picked the Dragon/Fire which is normal.
    I played the game, got my butt kicked in the Elite4 first try: Team: Serperior lv. 46, Emolga lv. 60
    And they both got Koed by Co***rigus, since I have no idea what Pokemons are, but got through the most part of the game; and that's how my Pokemon Life begun. I researched about all Pokemon things, and now, I'm a Pokemon Black/White connoisseur. lol.
    Which means, I know the glitches, moves, evolutions, of most pokemons.
    I miss my old classmates

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Nicely put, I agree with you, although the Game is very different from other Pokemon games, so it depends if you're an old school fan.
    Well being an old school fan doesn't mean anything necessarily. I'm an old school fan, heck, my first video game ever was Pokemon Green. And I love everything they've come out with!

I think it's more a matter of how people adjust to progress.

Charizardgirl Guest
    I finished pokemon white in around 14 days where as pokemon diamond I have not even completed it and I started the game last year!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im a soul silver and diamond fan :P

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    huh wats grammar
    It's something that you need.

Grammar makes the difference between the phrases:

"Let's eat, Grandma!"

and

"Let's eat grandma."

Grammar can save lives.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    It's something that you need.

Grammar makes the difference between the phrases:

"Let's eat, Grandma!"

and

"Let's eat grandma."

Grammar can save lives.
    xD good point