Thread: ultamate pokemon story

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

ultamate pokemon story

Did anyone ever think what might have happened if Kyurem schooled your trainer and you couldn't fight him again...well, I'll tell
    you:

Pokemon Ultimate Story Prologue

Trainer, N, stares at you as you suffer in defeat. The whole place starts to become a frozen world as you and N fall to your death. Getesis laughs.

You wake up in the Sinnoh region, at your main home. As you see your mom and your trusty starter (any stater. You can pick, but not legendaries) is beside you. Mom asks "are you okay?" You say "yes." You try to reach for all your pokeballs, but they are not there. You start to panic at the thought of starting over a whole journey...

IF U WANT ME TO POST THE GAMPLAY FEATURES AND MORE STORY, COMMENT "YES". I MADE THIS STORY UP, NOT NINTENDO! Please comment and I want feedback too.
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 08-17-2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Grammer

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I couldn't read it because of how horrendous your grammar is.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will fix it

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    That is the only criticism I have. Passing the grammar, It's a curious story

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I fixed the grammer to the best I could understand it. Just remember to use proper grammer and punctuation whenever posting!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 08-17-2012 at 06:33 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Will do guys, thanks for the tips!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 08-17-2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Grammar

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I didn't like it, sorry... I just found it strange...
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 08-17-2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Grammar

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I thought it was a good story line. Actually, if it was the last Pokemon game ever being made, I think it would be great. You as Red and Ghetis (sp?) brings you back to Kanto and you have to travel through all 5 regions and start completely over again.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its settled then ill start part two and release some features . Most important ill fix grammar