Thread: Look i know most of u wont believe this

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Look i know most of u wont believe this

any way i no u guys wont believe this but im serious
    have u guys heard of dark games were ppl challenge u on this site and if u lose u have to give them ur rarest or strongest pokemon . watch out for shady ppl on this site or u may think its a normal battle or trade but its not .. u guys probably want proff and i have it i have a friend that fought one of these fights

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nobody can force you to give your best Pokémon if you lost.
    Last edited by EzzIlI; 08-14-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Uhm... What's up?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree Espeon. Just because you lose a battle doesn't mean the person can force you into a trade. You can always turn off your game and get out of a trade

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Exactly!

Uhm... What's up?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dude I am a member of staff and I can assure you this never happens... Your information source is out of date...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Going off of Razer's comment, if anyone on here is FORCING you to trade your rarest and best Pokemon because you lost a battle, let a Mod or Admin know immediately, because that's not right

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dude, thats screwed up.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    May have to make a team of Bidoofs, Magikarps, Feebas, Ratatas and Zubat XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All level one, of course.

Oh wait. The stuff would never happen :/

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'mdying.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Extremely old news. The girl who was the subject of this post was banned way back so you guys can relax now...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    that happend to me once... i used my worst team of lillipups and patrats and i made myself look like a noob so i gave him my BEST patrat: lvl 7. oh yea i so tricked him!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honestly, it's over wi-fi. If someone "forces" you to give them your best Pokemon, all you need to do is exit the wi-fi room. If they continue annoyingly talking to you, just turn off your game. You save before entering the room so it won't harm it. Simple as that..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How the heck did this come back up... I posted this in august last year....... I thought the mods already took care of this anyway
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    How the heck did this come back up... I posted this in august last year....... I thought the mods already took care of this anyway
    We did... Someone must've bumped it up again...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram