Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokemon Generations: Kanto Quest

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 25: Trixa of the Trade! is now out.

The fate of Aly and her Pokemon literally lie in Robin's hands. Yet, amidst all the commotion, little do they know, they are not alone!
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *le ninja* =3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I enjoy the subtle details. Like Togepi's thrill at beating Trixa over the head with Cubone's bone. Good stuff.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 26: Way of the Ninja, is now out.

This episode follows Robin as he trains with Evian, a ninja master. With an upcoming rematch against AJ in mind, Robin and his Pokemon must strengthen their bond to stand any chance against AJ and the rest of the Pokemon League.
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 27: Taming of the Slash, is now out!

Our heroes leave the Pokemon Ninja School, returning to Vermilion City where Robin rematches AJ. Can Robin use what he has learned from Evian in his battle, or is AJ just too strong?
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 28: Gyara Overdose, is now out!

After a quick phone call with his mother and Prof. Oak, Robin and his friends just about make it on to the St. Anne. However, trouble is lurking just around the corner...
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I'm sorry to say, I'm taking a hiatus from this fanfic for an unknown period of time. Unfortunately college work is starting to interrupt my work and I'm undergoing severe writers block with this series. I would like to extend an apology and a sincere thank you to all those who have read and supported my work. Wouldn't have made it this far without you.

There is also a completely different fic I have intended to write for some time, so I may work on that in my spare time. I plan to at least finish the Kanto Quest series and hopefully continue my work as originally planned.

Apologies once again. Be sure to check out all the other great fanfics on this site. I'll keep you updated.

Until further notice, I wish you the best,

Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    >.> Well this stinks...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I am please to announce that Pokemon Generations: Kanto Quest, is set to return with a double release; the first on Saturday, May 25th and the second on Sunday, May 26th. The first of the two episodes is entitled, "Steeling the Show". Apologies once more for the hiatus, but college is almost over. Be sure to stay tuned for any further updates or information regarding the fic.

Yours truly,

Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 29: Steeling the Show, it now out!

As our heroes arrive at Gringey City, it soon becomes clear that something isn't right. With the help of an old friend can Robin and co. set things straight?

Stay tuned next Saturday for Part 30: A Farfetch'd Fearow Failure!
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 30: A Farfetch'd Fearow Failure, is out now!

After encountering a wild Farfetch'd, the sly duck Pokemon steals Cubone's club, but our heroes soon learn that not everything appears as it seems.

Next weekends ep: Part 31: In Search of a Psi-kick!
    Poison Type Veteran

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 31: In Search of a Psi-kick, is now out!

Finding themselves lost in a maze of pine trees our heroes encounter a wild Abra. Finding Abra more difficult to catch than originally expected, Robin and his friends set off chasing it, unaware that they aren't the only ones caught up in this Pokemon hunt!

Stay tuned for this Wednesday's episode, Part 32: Running a-Muk!

Catch ya laters!
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 32: Running a-Muk! Out now!

Finally reaching Fuchsia City, Robin is ready to challenge for his sixth badge. However, fate as other plans in store for our heroes.

Enjoy~ Krow
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Part 33: House of Flying Toxins! Out now!

Robin finally gets to battle Aya, the Fuchsia gym leader for his next badge. But how will our young hero cope when faced with her tricky battle techniques.

Next Episode- Part 34: The Fast and the Furriest! Coming soon...

Thanks for reading, Krow~
    Poison Type Veteran