Thread: 4 shiny pokemon up for trade

whitmolter3 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

4 shiny pokemon up for trade

So ive been doing the mesuda meathod for a couple weeks and i hatched 3 shiny pokemon : cateerpie(which is now a butterfree), shelmet( which you have to trade to become an accelgor) and a swablu(which is now an altaria)

I got them legitly and i ev trained the altaria and butterfree. So if u wanna trade post or pm me.

Oh And i know they arnt the best pokemon but there all my personal favorites

Edit: i also have a shiny exploud that i got back in sapphire that i moved to my white game.
    Last edited by whitmolter3; 08-17-2012 at 04:48 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool can i have shelmet

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What would you like in return for the Altaria?

whitmolter3 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Ash: what would u trade for it?

And pokegirl: im not looking for any specific, so of u wanna pm me with a few pffers that would be cool.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    whats the mesuda method

whitmolter3 Guest
    Its where you breed 2 pokemon from different countries so that the chances of getting a shiny increases.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 67 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 27 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill take the shiny butterfly. do i have to trade a shiny for it though?

whitmolter3 Guest
    You can pm me with an offer if u want

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i have shelmet in you have it

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i iwll trade for the butterfree

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well i need to give you a karrablast so it will evolve and an azelf