Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will Pokémon Ever End?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I don't care... LEMME CATCH EM ALL!
    Yah so what if the number is getting to high. You know what I say THE MORE POKEMON THE MORE BATTLES
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i say itll end in about 3 years tme there running out of ideas and serously we have to catch ova 600 pokemon but they shud go out with a bang like other games they first shud make a ruby remake and then do the final game oh and maby just maby whe diffrent consoles come out first for xbox then psp ok!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally I don't understand why many people think they're running out of idea. I was raising my Samurrot just last night and I took note of how very well drawn and thought out his design is. Many of the gen 5 pokemon really look very good. Gen 1 had very simple and straight up weird designs as well. Voltorb and Squirtle being a one. (Put the nostalgia aside for a second and imagine if Gen 5 came out with a turtle pokemon with a squirrel tail sticking out its end and named it Squirtle. BE HONEST! People would hate it more than Vanillish) What makes them more special than a trubbish or a vanillish or their evos? And why when Gen 5 is complained about are those two pokemon the only ones ever brought up?? There's 649 Pokemon and people are mad over five specific ones? XD
    I think with closer and a more HONEST examination, there is more or less no difference in creativity between any of the five gens, and if you Google, you'll find many links and sites and posts from people who actually prove this. Here's one link that does so: http://cheezburger.com/6540294656?p=107200

(except gen 4 was honestly a ton of pointless evolutions and baby forms and gen 5 was like a remake of gen 1 in many ways)

As Gary said, Mario has been doing the same thing for YEARS so I don't think Pokemon will be ending anytime soon. I think what will happen is that the fans will just tire of it and the new fans will simply replace the old fans. Though some old fans will surely still stick around.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    Personally I don't understand why many people think they're running out of idea. I was raising my Samurrot just last night and I took note of how very well drawn and thought out his design is. Many of the gen 5 pokemon really look very good. Gen 1 had very simple and straight up weird designs as well. Voltorb and Squirtle being a one. (Put the nostalgia aside for a second and imagine if Gen 5 came out with a turtle pokemon with a squirrel tail sticking out its end and named it Squirtle. BE HONEST! People would hate it more than Vanillish) What makes them more special than a trubbish or a vanillish or their evos? And why when Gen 5 is complained about are those two pokemon the only ones ever brought up?? There's 649 Pokemon and people are mad over five specific ones? XD
    I think with closer and a more HONEST examination, there is more or less no difference in creativity between any of the five gens, and if you Google, you'll find many links and sites and posts from people who actually prove this. Here's one link that does so: http://cheezburger.com/6540294656?p=107200

(except gen 4 was honestly a ton of pointless evolutions and baby forms and gen 5 was like a remake of gen 1 in many ways)

As Gary said, Mario has been doing the same thing for YEARS so I don't think Pokemon will be ending anytime soon. I think what will happen is that the fans will just tire of it and the new fans will simply replace the old fans. Though some old fans will surely still stick around.
    Thanks for that link . That made me think about keeping out of those arguments and walking away.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon will not end. Also remakes of ruby and sapphire or emerald is coming up so enjoy and if you have black its all water inside caves and if u have white its all lava inside caves.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    Thanks for that link . That made me think about keeping out of those arguments and walking away.
    Actually that link is the only one I could find but there are much better ones that show evidence of gens being essentially similar. The one I posted is just a tad bias in some places. If I ever find the better one I'm thinking of I may post it again.

Quote Originally Posted by XgenKing View Post
    Pokemon will not end. Also remakes of ruby and sapphire or emerald is coming up so enjoy and if you have black its all water inside caves and if u have white its all lava inside caves.
    As far as remakes for Ruby/Sapphire I've been hearing this rumor for ages now... I've also heard that nintendo has no intentions on remaking them. I also heard them merely ackowledge ppl want a remake of them but didn't say they were coming out. I think if they were definitely confirming they are coming, every major pokemon fansite (serebii, bulbapedia) would've posted it so it's best to just wait and see. Otherwise it's just another unconfirmed rumor.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would be sweet if they hade a remake of them though

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    As far as remakes for Ruby/Sapphire I've been hearing this rumor for ages now... I've also heard that nintendo has no intentions on remaking them. I also heard them merely ackowledge ppl want a remake of them but didn't say they were coming out. I think if they were definitely confirming they are coming, every major pokemon fansite (serebii, bulbapedia) would've posted it so it's best to just wait and see. Otherwise it's just another unconfirmed rumor.[/QUOTE]

i think i wrote into nintendo a while back asking them not to

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    As far as remakes for Ruby/Sapphire I've been hearing this rumor for ages now... I've also heard that nintendo has no intentions on remaking them. I also heard them merely ackowledge ppl want a remake of them but didn't say they were coming out. I think if they were definitely confirming they are coming, every major pokemon fansite (serebii, bulbapedia) would've posted it so it's best to just wait and see. Otherwise it's just another unconfirmed rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhick01 View Post
    i think i wrote into nintendo a while back asking them not to
    Why on Earth not? I want to head back to ye old Hoenn. Contests, biggest dept store etc!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 11-06-2012 at 09:08 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Why on Earth not? I want to head back to ye old Hoenn. Contests, biggest dept store etc!
    i did it on purpouse i want ruby to stay as it is

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why? What is so perfect on those games that they can't improve them?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Maybe he just simply doesn't want them remade... I mean, I sure don't want them remade. Sure, HG is my fave pokemon game ever, surpassing G/S/C. FR/LG were mass improvements on R/B. But really, remakes are simply money making tactics. And they have flaws. All of them so far. FR had added TR scenes that had no real point to the story and were awkward. HG/SS included legends from gen 3 that had absolutely no place in them and stuck out very obviously. It was nice of them to throw them in there but it felt very bizarre. Emerald is one of my fave pokemon games ever and I simply don't need to play it again with new improvements and pokemon from random gens that have no place being there or an extended after elite story that is awkward and feels forced. I hope the rumors of them not making more remakes is true. If I wanna play Emerald I'll go rebuy the original Emerald. Not to mention, I hated D/P/Pl so I know I wouldn't be buying a remake of those games. I'd prefer more original games be released instead.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 11-13-2012 at 12:53 AM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i recon the last game should be called pokemon ashs journey and it should be based on what happens in the tv series that would make it go out in a bang

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)