Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Pokémon Ever End?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if it ends i wish that when it ends they could release again all the events as bye at least
    shiny squirtle :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintJimmyRowe View Post
    if pokémon does ever end (which i hope it wont) then i agree they should put all regions in one game +1 extra region to play through with new pokémon. it should go through them all in order giving you the choice of a starter in each one
    Yeah I mentioned this earlier. With the way handheld games are (which are LOADS more fun than any of the console games I've played) This is what they should do. I'm sure many might not agree with me...But I think a 6th generation is all I'd want them to squeeze out of the franchise but then let it go peacefully. The only reason it really won't die is because we're fueling it. Pokemon selling more of it's games on Nintendo's handhelds than flagship titles. Nothing wrong with that but when you look at some mons they are just running out of idea. Some are good but then most are iffy.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If a pokemon game was made with all the regions, what would it be called? Also, they should include a few new pokemon, such as the ultimate legendary that you have to get to save the world or something. It could be, like, the parent of Arceus, and it would have an awesome back story and all that. In fact, why don's WE make one! I gotta go make a thread about this! see ya!
    Last edited by NightShadowJ; 12-22-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    I WILL DERP YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wait, how do you make a thread?
    Last edited by NightShadowJ; 12-22-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    I WILL DERP YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope pokemon never ends

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 132 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope it wont end but it will soon once they run out of ideas then hopefully they will put all of the regions in one game then you could hop on a plane/boat and go to another region but i think that you will have to beat the elite 4 before you could get the pokemon from other regions onto the regoin that you are on cause youll probably have the same team through out and then it will easy to defeat the gyms and the elite 4
    by the way nightshadowj go to a forum and click post new thread
    HENRY.A
    please watch thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFcunYHqPo
    if you like pokemon join this sitehttp://pokemasters.createmybb3.com/

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShadowJ View Post
    If a pokemon game was made with all the regions, what would it be called? Also, they should include a few new pokemon, such as the ultimate legendary that you have to get to save the world or something. It could be, like, the parent of Arceus, and it would have an awesome back story and all that. In fact, why don's WE make one! I gotta go make a thread about this! see ya!
    I see Pokemon Rainbow or Pokemon Spectrum to be a fitting title for the multiregional game. Makes sense since every game version is titled after colors (yes, gem stones and precious metals can be considered hues as well).

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Based on the amount of revenue the company makes off the games and other merchandise, pokemon will probably stay for quite a while

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it will end after 6th generation because they are running out of ideas for pokemon. i mean like seriously, garbage and ice cream cones as pokemon??????????????????????

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    I see Pokemon Rainbow or Pokemon Spectrum to be a fitting title for the multiregional game. Makes sense since every game version is titled after colors (yes, gem stones and precious metals can be considered hues as well).
    I like the sound of Pokemon Spectrum.

KingVolcarona Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It will eventually end. They are running out of colors, and running out of names of the Pokemon.
    But it would be cool, if Nintendo is going to make a game with the whole region in it.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You should watch Dark Knight when you come up with that "I would rather see it die with dignity" Speech...
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecario View Post
    You should watch Dark Knight when you come up with that "I would rather see it die with dignity" Speech...
    Was that directed at me and if so what did you mean?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i was pretty dissapointed when i saw the unova dex, most of the new pokes suck and arent very aestetically appeasing my faves are victini hydreigon golurk gigalith zekrom and genesect, now i dont know about you but if theres only 6 pokemon someone likes then theres something wrong with the game, i like the unova region(not neccesarily the pokes) but they made the rivals too easy gyms too easy and elite 4 and champ too easy they should make the elite4 and champ get progressively harder as you battle them multiple times and have better type variations, i have a porygon z that can destroy the whole elite4 with just two moves tri attack and dark pulse. also they need to make some america only events, im sick of japan getting everything first or being the only ones to get it,remove the one hour dw limit and make it less toddler-esque im 14 not 5 i shouldnt be resorting to playing little kid games to get a good pokemon! get rid of that gts bullcrap where you can only search for a poke that you have data on and finally integrate all regions into one(just show the whole pokemon world) and have the game be better graphic wise come on nintendo do we really need 8bit graphics? sorry if i sound like im ranting but nintendo is trashing its good name(which they already lost since wiis failure) make one more game and make it good!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbenbass View Post
    i was pretty dissapointed when i saw the unova dex, most of the new pokes suck and arent very aestetically appeasing my faves are victini hydreigon golurk gigalith zekrom and genesect, now i dont know about you but if theres only 6 pokemon someone likes then theres something wrong with the game, i like the unova region(not neccesarily the pokes) but they made the rivals too easy gyms too easy and elite 4 and champ too easy they should make the elite4 and champ get progressively harder as you battle them multiple times and have better type variations, i have a porygon z that can destroy the whole elite4 with just two moves tri attack and dark pulse. also they need to make some america only events, im sick of japan getting everything first or being the only ones to get it,remove the one hour dw limit and make it less toddler-esque im 14 not 5 i shouldnt be resorting to playing little kid games to get a good pokemon! get rid of that gts bullcrap where you can only search for a poke that you have data on and finally integrate all regions into one(just show the whole pokemon world) and have the game be better graphic wise come on nintendo do we really need 8bit graphics? sorry if i sound like im ranting but nintendo is trashing its good name(which they already lost since wiis failure) make one more game and make it good!
    I agree with you on a lot of what you said but i like the dream world its something different and also why should America get special events they should all be worldwide and as for Japan getting them first, that's always going to happen as Pokemon is a Japanese game like if you look at Hollywood all films are released in America first. Plus with the graphics i dunno if im weird but i liked Pokemon best with the GBA Graphics