Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Music - Favourites

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite is probably kanto theme song and the orange islands gym battle music

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know where to start
    Route 10 (BW), Sootopolis city, Kanto and Sinnoh champion, Colress' theme... The complete list would be huge.
    All these are in the games, I don't really like the anime...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay! I was successful in bringing this back!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like black2 and white2's E4 theme
    #needsmega

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Gold/Silver title screen music and National Park music, Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen Route 1 music, Pokemon Black/White/Black 2/White 2 Vs. Kyurem music, and Pokemon X/Y GTS music
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And you can't go wrong with the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Petalburg City music and the Vs. Red music!
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563