Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new chat mods... :/

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i wanna be a mod

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how do you even become a chat mod??
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, the chat mods were assigned as a direct response to the fact the Super mods weren't on the chat often enough and there was constant complaining about trolls and spams and no mods on to handle the situation. It was discussed and decided that the two more active and responsible members of the site would recieve limited mod abilities to keep the chatbox safe. So, like with becoming a Super Mod, to become a Chat Mod, the most important thing is that the admin GM2K must be looking for a mod, which he is not at the moment. He then would make a thread for applications I assume and the best candidates would become mods. Or that may just be for Super Mods. For me and Mr. Butters it was more of a PM request.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge