Thread: Why has Aura the Riolu been suspended?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Why has Aura the Riolu been suspended?

I could not help but notice, upon receiving a message from this user: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member...aura-the-riolu and have become very curious about why he/she was suspended, as I have had dealings with him/her, and have observed no adverse behaviour.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meet too I know that I don't know why but he will coming back and his brother was suspended Mewtwomaster
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Reasons for the suspension of members is between the staff and that member and won't be discussed publicly.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I suspended him. He will be released in another 10 days. There will be no more information on the matter though.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.