Thread: Why has Aura the Riolu been suspended?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Why has Aura the Riolu been suspended?

I could not help but notice, upon receiving a message from this user: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member...aura-the-riolu and have become very curious about why he/she was suspended, as I have had dealings with him/her, and have observed no adverse behaviour.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meet too I know that I don't know why but he will coming back and his brother was suspended Mewtwomaster
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Reasons for the suspension of members is between the staff and that member and won't be discussed publicly.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I suspended him. He will be released in another 10 days. There will be no more information on the matter though.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!