Thread: I'm new.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 83 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I'm new.

My name is Joe and I'm new on Pokebay. I have been getting back into the Pokemon games after taking a break from them twelve years ago. The generation 1 Pokemon games (Red, Blue, and Yellow) and the generation II games (Silver, Gold, and Crystal) are my favorites. Pokemon Diamond was the game that got me back into playing the Pokemon games again and I got that game back in 2008. I have been busy getting caught up with the Pokemon series, which I have been playing my Pokemon Emerald game that I got.

One last thing is that I used to collect the Pokemon Trading cards. I still have my first edition Lugia card from the NeoGenesis series and I remember the day I pulled that card out of the pack. My Lugia card is very special to me.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi there! :3 You seem like an interesting and talkative person Anyhow, welcome!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    welcome to pokebay. can't wait to trade with you sometime

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya! Enjoy the site!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome 2 pokebay
    "Mata kondo da"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi welcome