Thread: New guy.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New guy.

Hi,

My name is Paul. I've been playing Pokemon since the original Red/Blue when friends would let me play their games .
    Now I finally got my own (White) and looking to make the most of it!

For now I just want to play through the game and slowly complete the Unova Pokedex but there are a few pokemon I can't get on my own. Anyone can give me some advice on trading with people when I basically have nothing interesting to trade yet?

For example, would it be acceptable to borrow an Event Celebi to get myself a Zorua and then give it back? Or would that require to much trust?

Anyway, just let me know about things like common courtesy and stuff (do I send an item/money as a thank you?...)
    Last edited by Elieth; 08-27-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spellcheck

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hello Paul!
    Welcome to Pokebay.
    You can call me Tammie/Victini.
    I can help you with Pokedex completion.
    And I also have the Event Celebi that you could keep. (I have no use for it anymore)
    I hope you enjoy your stay here

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you! that's really nice of you! I'll PM you my friend code I guess?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya Paul! I'm Aly! :3 If you ever need a quick breedable mon, i'll your gal! :3
    ok yeah

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks Aly!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey paul im QueenZoroark you can call me Qz or Simone
    I can get you any pokemon under the sun pm me if you need any tips or help ok im always here 2 help ;D
    "Mata kondo da"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks Qz!!

Nice to meet you all!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Np nice 2 meet you 2
    "Mata kondo da"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Paul! Sadly I am a bit of a dummie when it comes to shiny breeding and I don't have any event Pokémon .
    My name's Jessica and I wish you a very nice stay. Hah, i also played Pokémon when I was little borrowing it from friends. Hope you can achieve your Unova Pokedex soon. Welcome!
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does anyone have an eevee or pikachu they're willing to give?
    Pokemon Black
    Name: Yawin
    FC: 2580 7697 7517