Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Oddities

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Oddities

As a person who finds plot holes in movies and strange oddities in different forms of media, I have noticed quite a bit of oddities in the Pokemon world. If you have any you have wondered about or think you have a logical answer to one post them here and continue to number them for easier answering of the questions. I will start with two of my own below.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. I can see Vigoroth's inability to go to the dream world, but how can a Pokemon with Insomnia be able to? (I actually once forgot my Drowzee in there for a few days.

2. On the same note, how can Slugma as the Pokedex states if it stops moving it cools and hardens?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice points.
    Hmm, On the Insomnia note, Wouldn't pokemon with that ability, Be weaker? Since they couldn't sleep at night . . . .
    Also, Garchomp's Pokedex entry stats that it can fly, Yet it can't learn fly, AND A Hoot hoot can/
    If you'd like to receive an Invite for "Eeveeloution fans, Unite!" Please contact me.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    its wiered that mew is
    after mewtwo in the pokedex
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've always thought so too, kakari.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How does a Remoraid (a fish) evolve into an octopus (Octillery)?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol, the thing that always amazes me is that you can fit a Bike, over 100 berries, over 200 repels, tons of medicine and a fishing rod into a tiny bag!xD
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Lol, the thing that always amazes me is that you can fit a Bike, over 100 berries, over 200 repels, tons of medicine and a fishing rod into a tiny bag!xD
    I wonder about that same thing EVERY TIME I open my bag. XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Obviously the bag is just a portal to a pocket dimension. ^_^

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    Obviously the bag is just a portal to a pocket dimension. ^_^
    That made me laugh!xD

I don't know if you would count this as an oddity, but I was surprised when there was no new eeveelutions on Black and White, it has been the only generation to do that!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh I got one. How can Slowking be female? Wouldn't she be called Slowqueen not Slowking?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why cant Nidoqueen and Nidoking breed????
    As smug as a smugfish

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I get it, it's weird but, don't judge, who am i kidding you guys are all right, oh, and, i think its stupid that some pokemon with genders, cant breed. ( tornadus, thundurus, ect. )

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugfish27 View Post
    Why cant Nidoqueen and Nidoking breed????
    What? Yes you can breed a Nidoqueen and Nidoking together.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed according to Serebii (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/031.shtml). I've never tried though.