Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Oddities

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    I don't know if you would count this as an oddity, but I was surprised when there was no new eeveelutions on Black and White, it has been the only generation to do that!
    There were no eeveelutions in Generation 3 either.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If the Master Ball is a unique item (only one ever made) how can you get one in every single game of every gen? XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sebasgd View Post
    If the Master Ball is a unique item (only one ever made) how can you get one in every single game of every gen? XD
    what I hate about the master ball is that I collect them so if I run into a shiny I wont lose it but if I trade the shiny to someone they say its fake because its in a master ball what am I meant to do with it waste it on a legendary I could catch it normally the point of a master ball is a free pass to catch a pokemon with the knowledge its yours no matter what that to me says "use me only on shinys please" does anyone else have this problem?
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    what I hate about the master ball is that I collect them so if I run into a shiny I wont lose it but if I trade the shiny to someone they say its fake because its in a master ball what am I meant to do with it waste it on a legendary I could catch it normally the point of a master ball is a free pass to catch a pokemon with the knowledge its yours no matter what that to me says "use me only on shinys please" does anyone else have this problem?
    It's because the legitimacy of the pokemon can be questioned. Masterballs are a common item for people that hack. Pokemon that are very rare (event legendaries and shinies) when caught in a masterball tend to lose a lot of their credibility. If a person hacks masterballs, by extension and association, the person may have hacked that pokemon. That's just the way a trader's logic flows.

People familiar with novelty trading can spot signs of legitimacy in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, shinies and masterballs fall under the red flag category. One too many red flags can lead someone to have reason to believe it's a hacked pokemon. That's just the way it is.

They only ever mention its "uniqueness" in the first gen games. It's a pretty rare item but it's understood that the masterball underwent some form of mass production. You get one in every single game because it's a reward; a freebie.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can get more legit master balls in HG/SS by attending the Pokemon Lottery Corner in Goldenrod Radio Tower.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I was the president of Silph Co. and had the tech for a master ball, I would mass produce it asap, make ungodly amounts of money, and retire to a Sevii Island

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    HOW COME YOU NEVER HAVE TO EAT. 38

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why are there kitchens and stoves and refrigerators filled with food but not one bathroom... >.>

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed according to Serebii (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/031.shtml). I've never tried though.
    Those are both females... >.>

Where's Mrs. Mime?

Why don't these people in the game lock their doors...? And just let us steal their rare items?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ive always thought the same thing, especially the dig house in RBY. Without another exit without cut, the poor couple has people come in and out of their house to exit the city. Its no wonder the Team Rocket member so easily broke in.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    How can pokes fly, dig, teleport, cut trees down, carry you on their back when you want to cross some water and climb up mountains...
    ...WHILE DERPING FAINTED. 38
    Logic? LOL no I'm a Pidgey, I weight 4 lbs, you weight 120 lbs...sure, I'll fly you from Johto to Kanto.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How come, when Surfing, you send out Rock and Ground type Pokemon.... And they can use Dig? O.O

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    How come, when Surfing, you send out Rock and Ground type Pokemon.... And they can use Dig? O.O
    And how do you get the water to surf while on the ground or even in the middle of the desert?

How does the pokedex assign the numbers of the Pokemon if (theoretically) it doesn't have it's data or know about them?

And the biggest mistery ever: how can fit a huge thing (say a Wailord) inside a Pokeball?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is more of an odd question, but what would happen if a a double battle had dw ninetailes and politoed against t-tar and abomasnow? What weather is it or is it an order of some sort and the last one stays?
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by musicdude1815 View Post
    This is more of an odd question, but what would happen if a a double battle had dw ninetailes and politoed against t-tar and abomasnow? What weather is it or is it an order of some sort and the last one stays?
    I'd say it's whichever entered last... So it'd be sunny then raining. Then a sandstorm and then hailing...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.