Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto. An Autobiography.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Latest Ep Released: 6/14/2013. Episode 84: The Closing Ceremonies: The Takeover Part 1 of 2.

This chapter contains horror based themes including violence, blood, and other possibly scary elements.

Stay tuned for the final episode of this fan fiction at 12 AM, tomorrow, entitled: The Closing Ceremonies: The Takeover Part 2 Of 2.

Best Wishes.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 06-14-2013 at 08:27 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Latest Ep Released: 6/15/2013. Episode 85: The Closing Ceremonies: The Takeover Part 2 Of 2.

This chapter contains horror based themes including violence, blood, mild language, and other possibly scary elements.

Best Wishes.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This fanfiction I have written, A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto. An Autobiograph, is now finished. To those who have finished reading it, are still in the process of reading it, and those who will end up reading it, I thank you all sincerely and hope it was an enjoyable read and that you experienced many different emotions along the way. For those who enjoyed this fanfic and wish for more, I have already established a sequel to this story that takes place after the events that closed out this fanfic. Around August-September, I will post a new thread on this site in the Fanfic section for the sequel to this fanfic, but that will definitely be my last fanfic I'll be writing. So keep an eye out and look forward to the final fanfic of Gary and June's travels through Unova.

Best Wishes.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    This was a fanfic written for my friends. With their departure, I depart from the sequel I promised would come for this fanfic. I encourage you all to get outside, enjoy fresh air, and find great literature. You don't have to understand everything about the world or people's actions. You just need to know the truth never changes and isn't meant to make you happy. It just is. Take care people. I was June.

-signed an imaginative author who's name you can only assume.
    It's a sincere shame that you are cancelling the sequel series. Your first series was the best and people will look to this for a while to come and enjoy it and hopefully find inspiration to write a new series of their own. As the second series was going to be your last, and that now you've cancelled the production of it, it'll be interesting to see if we have any new writers waiting in the wings.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    September 6th, the release date of my final fanfic, the sequel to this one, shall be made available here from now on: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough. You can also find te entire first fanfic there as well.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 08-19-2013 at 02:10 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Today, August 31st, 2014, at this hour, 7:10 PM, is the second year anniversary that the first chapter of my first fanfic, A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto: An Autobiography, was written and released, entitled Opening Statements Part 1 Of 2. Today, the sequel fanfic, Bridging The Gap: The Final Records In Unova: The Autobiography, will come to a close with its final chapter, Closing Statements: The Biography Part 2 Of 2: The Epilogue. This ends not only the second season of my writing, but the end of my Pokemon fanfic writing altogether. Two years has been more than enough of a commitment, lol.

I'd like to thank Gaming Master 2000 for Pokebay, where I released my story for the first ever time online.
    Satoshi Tajiri for making the Pokemon franchise, and all the writers and drawers for the entire TV series and the countless people behind the video games, providing me with source material for me to stay true to the franchise. And a special thank you to the Pokedex data that helped provide me with important story chapters as well as filler chapters.
    A special thank you R.L. Stine's Goosebumps series which jump started my desire to write when I was a child.
    I'd also like to thank the art of anime and anime music, in particular, Please Teacher! and, Please Twins! which had a major part influencing my story and teaching me structuring and timing of events, and the music used was inspirational, helpful in planning things, and enjoyable.

To those who made these stories so special:
    Toothless (Tammie) for being my inspiration for the Ice Elite Four Member for Kanto's story.
    Drock, for being Drock in the Kanto and Unova story. We should talk more!
    DarkCloud7 (Cloud) for being Ozne, Kanto's Poison type Gym Leader. You seriously flaked out on all your friends on the site. That wasn't cool.
    Princess Zelda (Courtney) for being the inspiration for Kanto and Unova's Courtney. Your constantly lying nature was useful for me to use in my stories. I thank you sincerely.
    NuclearEraser, thank you for being who you are as Kai, for Kanto and Unova's story. You were my favorite character to write and the most fun to have in my story, and were a great friend. Thanks again.
    SnowPuppy14 (Amy), originally you were meant to be a character for Unova, but your upsetting words resulted in me quickly removing you from the roster, so I went with a different friend. I owe you a thanks. The story was gonna go in a different direction with you, but with your removal, I used a different person instead and the story took a new path. For that, I thank you. You are subliminally mentioned in chapter 2 of the Unova story: For Old Time's Sake Part 2 Of 3.
    Zorfia (Trixa), you took Amy's place and with that, I made new ideas and plots and I am glad for the results. Thanks for being the inspiration for Trixa, though you're nothing like her. I based her personality on a drawing you posted a long time ago, lol.

To Kate, we don't talk anymore, but that's what happens. Kanto and Unova's Gale was written in character on my own, but I named her after you because she reminded me of you. What a coincidence your real name is Gayle...
    To my grandmother and auntie who inspired the characters that appeared in Kanto and Unova, thanks for all the memories growing up and the added inspiration. You're another level of depth to my story.

To my mother, thank you for raising my hardheaded self. I suck as a son, and a lot of our time together was more rough than it should have been. I hope you get to find the time to read these stories. I love you.

EllaJaneBinks, who portrayed Ella Jane Binks for Unova, thank you as well. It was fun writing about you when you and I were in our relationship we had at one point. And after we broke up, I was stuck still having to finish a story that involved you, which was heartbreaking. I'm sorry you didn't think your character was much like you, but I strongly disagree. I hope we speak again soon. I do miss you. Thank you very much for everything, Ella.

To my Smellon crew:
    Azuma no Kiros, or Kb, thanks for being Kanto's Ghost Elite, Kaybee! The trickiest smellon around, and a fantastic friend! Thanks for all the Pokemon and my shiny Reuniclus!

Kiwito-kun, more commonly known as Kiwi, or Vanessa (I finally remembered!), used as Kiwi in my stories, you've been more than enjoyable as a friend and a fantastic piece of inspiration for my story. I'm glad I forgot your real name when writing. The Kiwi name worked out for the better. Also, you're a smelly rabbit.

Ninfias, also known as Aly. Sorry you had to die, lol. Your death was the reason a sequel was written. So, thanks for that, and thanks for all the memorable lines you always say that I took for your character to say in the story. You also suggested I change the original title of the Kanto story, and I took your advice, which I believe resulted in even more views. You are another person in a small list of great friends of mine.

To one of my closest friend's Fennelito'shelp, or, June, an inspiration for June in my story. What a coincidence you moved away, just like in the end of my story. I didn't see that coming, lol. I'm glad you're so happy now, though. I'm glad we still talk at least every couple of weeks. You're such a busy lady. Find some time for yourself, too, okay? We'll see each other next year! Thank you so much. Can't wait til you reach the end of this chapter. You weren't meant to be a major part of my story, originally. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

I had wanted to write a Pokemon story, but not until Krowito-Kun (Robin) released his fanfic, did I feel the need to contrast his take with what I felt the series needed, and made my own spin of the series. Had it not been for that, my writing may not have begun. You almost always have an lol or "XD". I had to implement that in the story, lol. Thanks for being a major inspiration in a big part of my life I can be proud of. There isn't much I have to be proud of. Please, check out his work, too. “Connections To The Past: The Kanto Chronicles (Rated T)”, and “A Study In Sinnoh (15+)”.

To the readers, I know the story ends with a lot of unanswered questions. Some questions you may not even be aware are there. A couple of answers even I don't have. Most of these answers I do have the answers to, but I chose to leave without a resolution, and you are free to try to find out the mysteries on your own. That's life. You never truly get to understand everything. But I'll bet you'll learn a lot more and gain even greater understanding in many underlying mysteries throughout both the Kanto and Unova stories if you read it a second time, lol The fact that any of you read past chapter 1 of Kanto is moving, and I know many of the early chapters for Kanto were littered with spelling and grammar errors, as well as poor, cheesy writing. Those who pushed on and kept reading got to witness my growth as a writer. I intend to go back and fix all my chapters in time. To all that have read this whole story, those who read and stopped reading, those who will read in the future... I hope you enjoyed. I couldn't please all of you, but I wasn't trying to. Thanks again for this opportunity to write and display my take on the Pokemon franchise.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 06-22-2015 at 03:41 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Today marks the end of something truly special. I know over the years I've tried to find a reason to believe my stories were the best. But after trying to find that reason about two years later, I've come to realise that you can be inspired by others but never can you outshine those who inspired you to do whatever passion you choose, for they are the ones who will be known as innovators and pioneers. And all you can do is try to do better, to show how much those innovations can still count for.

And in the end, you can sit and watch in awe as you look and see these words and emotions come together in harmony on a page. I'm being completely sincere here when I say each page is golden, and should be cherished. Regardless if there is mistakes or errors, each page still paints a picture in the back of your mind. And at times you think to yourself 'If only the anime was anything near as enthusiastic and imaginative as this'.

It's a shame to see it end, but at least now those who have never read it can go back and read the whole story in it's entirety without waiting like we had to when each part came out. And if you read it, read it again for fun. It desrerves that much. And if you haven't I strongly recommend you do, as you are missing out on something special.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    FYI, I am the original author of this thread, creator of these stories, just under a different name/account, now, lol. Moving on, it's been a long time, and to make this brief, because who really is reading this story or remembers it... I have completed an entire new story to this. A third part, the second sequel, with a twist so good, I was forced, by myself, to put it into action. This new story connects strongly with the previous two stories that took place in Kanto and Unova, and I would recommend you read the original two stories to get the full dose of what's to come. This new part releases June 14th, this year. We're in quarantine or whatever, right? So you have time. Anyway, I dunno, relax, enjoy, and find ALL of my works in the links below.

www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

www.inkitt.com/QBOak

www.wattpad.com/user/GaryYo

https://archiveofourown.org/users/QG...seuds/QGfromPT

https://www.royalroad.com/profile/138104/fictions
    Last edited by S.A. Natsu; 05-29-2020 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Including the fact that I am the original creator of this thread
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    And today launches, part 3 of my fanfic series. A New Line Through The Lives Of Kanto. Stay tuned.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough