Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto. An Autobiography.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14

A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto. An Autobiography.

This Fanfiction of mine is a take on the Pokemon world as I see it if it were more realistic, in a sense. The dangers of Pokemon interfering with human life, and humans interfering with the lives of Pokemon, and what may result from that, all while our main character attempts the journey of collecting all eight badges and completing his goal to become a Pokemon Master. These stories will different, darker, more emotional feel than the often times light attitude of the anime, though with plenty of humor thrown in as well. You'll find a few characters from the anime in my fanfic, as well as made up people, locations, and badges. A few characters are based on certain members of this site, as I see fit. For some, I used their usernames, and for others, I used their real names.

This story also contains a sequel. Both the first story and the sequel are easily located here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough.

www.inkitt.com/QBOak

www.wattpad.com/user/GaryYo

https://archiveofourown.org/users/QG...seuds/QGfromPT

https://www.royalroad.com/profile/138104/fictions
    Last edited by UltraSound; 05-29-2020 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Update 2020 - Added additional links as requested by the author.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome story Gary!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AMAZING AHHHH
    ok yeah

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOW
    THAT'S REALLY GOOD OMFG
    im cool and everybody loves me

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Dude, this is amazing!!! A perfect mixture of mystery, depth and comedy. You nailed the characters' attitude and characteristics. I think our stories should be seen as two completely separate adventures as our ideas and story lines are gonna clash. Also, I'm pretty sure others made fanfics before me on this site but ours definitely go into greater detail. Anyways, keep writing! I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see what happens next!
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YAY!!! Its so seriously serious and funny and BAWS!!!!! GO GARY!! MOREMOREMORE!!! <3

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That poor mankey
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Keep doin what you're doin. This stuff is original and quality. Keep up the good work!
    Poison Type Veteran

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YAYYAYYAY I cant wait for the next part!!!!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're in Celadon now...
    where'seusinehfbjkfbebaby
    I mean
    It's super awesome :3
    im cool and everybody loves me

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thrilling stories so far!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well my computer containing all my story ideas is now seemingly dead. :/ If i can't fix it the stories will just have to be over and done with. Sorry. I'll inform you on the outcome of my computer in time. In the meantime the stories will be on an indefinite hiatus. If the computer can't be fixed, I'll make a post here or I'll post a summary story detailing all the secrets hidden through some of my stories that were leading to future events, details on characters that were gonna be revealed at a later time, plans and ideas on characters that were going to unfurl, and my planned ending for the Kanto stories for this series. Thanks.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    THEY'LL NEVER BE DONE WITH GARY!!! THEY WILL LIVE ON FOREVER!!! DX DX DX I KNOW I WILL WAIT & NOT READ THE SPOILERS!! I KNOW YOU CAN FIX WHATEVER WHAT HAPPENED & GET YOUR AMAZING STORY BACK ON TRACK!! DX
    ok yeah

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, luckily it seems I've gotten the old thing up and running again well enough to use for now... My keyboard is also in good enough shape as well... So I suppose the stories shall be continuing. Sorry about that brief hiatus. Honestly thought this story was gonna be cancelled. Personally glad it isn't. Hope those reading enjoy what's coming. Stay tuned >.>
    Best Wishes.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 11-13-2012 at 07:48 AM.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have 1,000 views!! You and Butters are awesome!! Top 2 positions for views for a story on the site!! You both deserve it!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!