Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Life Through The Eyes Of Kanto. An Autobiography.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/7b09a0bdc...sajo1_1280.png

GART ADMITS HE KILLED MY PIDGEOTTO

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seems my computer has decided to die out on me for good this time... Unless I can get it fixed which seems now impossible, I'll simply have no choice but to end the stories here. I'd had a lot planned but... Just wasn't to be. Sorry. Take care. Hope for the best. And Best Wishes. See ya.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Seems my computer has decided to die out on me for good this time... Unless I can get it fixed which seems now impossible, I'll simply have no choice but to end the stories here. I'd had a lot planned but... Just wasn't to be. Sorry. Take care. Hope for the best. And Best Wishes. See ya.
    Farewell Gary's FanFic

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh no.... But all the yet unanswered questions...... The Butterfree girl... Aurora... Melissa... KIWI!!! You can't just leave it like this!!! ;_____;

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    You killed off Aly and you're not even going to avenge her death!? You can't just leave Catherine and Robin in the grey area either! And yeah, where the hack is Kiwi!?

This story is FAR from over!!!
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is going to take a long time and a lot of dedication but after pleas from the public and a personal desire to attempt to keep the story going, I shall be putting in the effort to revise all of my stories and do a checklist of all 649 pokemon to try and recall every one of the stories I had saved as notes and outlined for future stories and major events, as well as the minor and brief ideas I had for stories that I hadn't detailed yet. In other words, February 8th is still on track for the Season Premiere of this fanfic's return. Thank you for hanging tight and stay tuned.

Best Wishes.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 02-01-2013 at 08:17 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    YUSS!!!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YOU BETTER YOU PEASANT!!!!!!!
    I mean.... YAY!!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You had to continue that story on. It would've been an acceptable ending, to leave it on your best but reading some of your stories I am glad you are doing some more.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...psbbb9797e.jpg

GARTS NEW LOOK XD DYING OMFG CANT BREATH

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GARYEFFINOAK ADMITS THAT HE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT POKEMON, IN TURN MEANING HE DOESN'T LOVE THEM >.> <.<

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46d518ed7...jv4mo1_500.jpg
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Keep up the good work Gary.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Great Story

this is a really good story

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm thinking of reading them. Havnt yet.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello viewers of this fanfic. For those who have stuck with this fanfic for so long, I give my sincere thank you and appreciation for your dedication. This series will be ending in the next 5 weeks to come, the last episode being on June 15th. Afterwards, there will be one more fanfic coming from me, which will be a direct sequel to this current fanfic of mine and will also be the final fanfic I will be writing, concluding the tale of the main character, Gary (no relation to Gary Oak). The release date for this second fanfic is unknown, but it will be out this year for sure. I will be releasing very minor details about this second fanfic every weekend for the next few weeks. If you would like to find out what these little tidbits of information are, you can either contact me via PM/VM, or catch me on chat and ask me! Every weekend in chat, I will state something about the upcoming fanfic, such as the region Gary will be in, the characters who will appear, etc. Stay tuned and as always, Best Wishes.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 05-17-2013 at 02:31 AM.