Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else hates the crazy levels on the gts

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Angry Who else hates the crazy levels on the gts

I hate when I'm trying to get the pokemon I want on the gts but when I find what I'm looking for they all want lv 9 or below reshiram or zekrom or any other pokemon that you can't get on the game. Who else hated this and will they ever change this?
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i hate that
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seriously!! Are the offerers just dumb, or are they asking for hacks?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RIGHT!!! Are they retarded or what
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah some people put in a patrat and expect to get a darkri or some thing
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I don't bother with GTS anymore, most the time its not worth it

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have had good trades on GTS thow i found a shiny venipede
    some one whanted a zorua for it but if you find
    some thing like this you have to be qiuke

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate getting stuff with nicknames. When you're searching for pokemon you can check, but when you have one up for trade you just have to take whatever comes to you. I had put in a Phione and asked for Thundurus and I actually got one! But then it had a lamesauce nickname. Fortunately I was able to trade it away again. XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    I hate getting stuff with nicknames. When you're searching for pokemon you can check, but when you have one up for trade you just have to take whatever comes to you. I had put in a Phione and asked for Thundurus and I actually got one! But then it had a lamesauce nickname. Fortunately I was able to trade it away again. XD
    ha ha i did the same when i got a shiny lucario named daisy

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 74 | Offers: 183 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a trade for a shiny lv 100 zebstrika asking for a victini. Dince I already have the lv 50 event one, I traded my lv 15 one for it

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I hate that too expecially on 4th gen sheesh you should see the trades on their. example level 1 turtwig non shiny but japanese want: jirachi. I mean seriously I need a turtwig but I have one now (_and its shiny) But I hate the negotiations as well. You put up a pokemon thats not shiny booom sad face shiny happy face shiny legendary heart.. wow

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 100 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    those trades for lvl 9 and under zekrom or reshiram are so annoying. i think the people who want those pokemon are waiting for an event like the TRU arceus one when you can create a lvl 1 palkia, giratina, or dialga. by the way does any one have a TRU arceus in fourth gen that i could borrow to activate the event.
    also sometimes i like to put up a trade like a low lvl pokemon that is easy to obtain if you can migrate for certain hard to obtain pokemon that can be obtained, like a a low lvl dialga, or a darkai or something rare like that, and someone will give me one if i wait long enough, so i normally do it when i don't plan on playing for a while.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate that! I think there should be a ban where you can't ask for stupid levels! What also gets on my nerves is that you offer up a legit pokemon, and get a hacked one in return! The hack check on GTS really needs to get things sorted.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    me too i hate that im always looking for a japanese ditto in 5th gen shiny alright i had 6 shiny i could chooce but but they wanted volcarona lv 4,zekrom lv 5 and reshiram too and the last one i saw was for a kyeram lv 1
    shiny squirtle :P

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah. I'm sure many people like nicknames but I don't. The Nintendo USA/Game Freak does a surprisingly GOOD job when naming these pokemon. Especially when you consider the literal or even the kana translations of pokemon names are horrible. Example: Would you rather have a "Lizardon" or a "Charizard".

And while I find it okay I don't like trading for lv 100s. Sure it's badass it's powerful but it takes all the fun out of battling/breeding/trading unless you want a stale lv 100 battle.