Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity - A Pokemon Fanfiction:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity - A Pokemon Fanfiction:

Chapter I: The End

I woke at 9:00 AM on what could've been described as a normal Saturday, with the sun shining and kids playing and battling their Pokemon in the street.
    I went down the hallway to find the 3 house cat pokemon: Skitty, Glameow and Purrloin all crying at me to unlock the pokemon flap so they could go about their business.
    I opened it and all 3 ran out into the garden.
    I soon went into the cupboard and grabbed some cereal and downed it in front of the TV, watching some cheesy hospital drama omnibus.
    I left a note to my mum that I was going for a early morning battle and that I'd be back later.
    I walked out the gate aware that Skitty would watch me and jump over the wall to follow me, I eyed her cautiously before whispering 'Scram' to her.
    I closed the gate behind me and noticed a bunch of kids battling across the street, so I was walking across the road when it happened...
    I fell into a deep dark hole, a almost never ending hole, when I finally reached the bottom I wondered to myself 'Where am I?'
    I looked around and thought 'I must have fallen through a drain covering... but in the middle of the road?' 'It isn't even wet down here!'
    I looked up into the dark surroundings and it was a mixture of dark clouds with purple swirls in the air.
    I soon came to a shocking realization, I Was In the Distortion World!

End of Chapter 1.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Sounds like the start of an interesting story! Keep it up! ^-^
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter II: Revelations

I looked around as I heard a distant laughing, I walked closer to the voice to see a person in a black hooded cloak to greet me.
    'Hello child, you look lost...' the figure said. 'I sort of am. This is the Distortion World isn't it?' I asked. 'No child, this is Counter-Earth!' the figure replied. 'Riiiigght...' I told him. 'I speak the truth child!' he retorted. 'OK whatever gramps, don't blame me because you lost your marbles, who are you anyway? And stop calling me child already, I am 15.' I shouted. 'My name is unimportant, but come with me I have someone who desires to meet you.'
    I walked with him to a giant gold throne with a man standing next to it again wearing a black hooded cloak, this time with a gold chain around the hood where their neck would be. He put his hand out for me to shake. 'My name is The Beyonder.' 'Where am I then?' I asked. 'You are on Counter-Earth!' The Beyonder exclaimed. 'So your friend isn't mad?' I asked. 'Nope, but I brought you here and I have a small proposition for you...' The Beyonder told me.

End of Chapter 2.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter III: No Choice

'Oh really?' I asked. The Beyonder stared at me intently 'Oh yes, Nick. You are destined to do great things here.' 'Why am I here then?' I asked. 'You are here to take part in an experiment in this world.' The Beyonder said as he sat on his throne. 'Really? A Pokemon experiment?' I asked. 'Correct! You will battle under tough circumstances against even tougher opponents, you will be able to bring a few friends along the way to assist you. Only 3 friends can be currently chosen to assist you on your journey, I shall let you decide soon. However I will warn you that this world can play tricks on all people. For example one moment your friend will assist you and another will turn against you. Also it can be peacefully quiet and then become a war zone. And then the risk of you being attacked by the wild Counter-Earth Pokemon. Just be aware that your typical Pokeballs cannot sustain Counter-Earth Pokemon as they are extremely powerful and aggressive. And on that note, it is time for you to choose who will join you on your journey...

End of Chapter 3.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter IV: The Chosen 4

'I hope you have chosen your team-mates for your journey yet, it has been a day and a half!' The Beyonder exclaimed. 'I know, and I have decided...' I told him. 'Who shall you choose young hero?' The Beyonder asked. 'I choose 3 friends: Robin, Ruko and Tammie.' I told him. 'Excellent! They shall arrive soon...' He smiled. 'How though?' I asked puzzled. 'Simple, the same way you did, a worm-hole in the time-space continium...' He explained gleefully.
    Ten Minutes later, I saw the familiar faces of Robin, Ruko and Tammie.
    Robin had brown hair and was wearing a murky green t-shirt and light blue jeans. Ruko also had brown hair and was wearing a light blue shirt with shorter darker blue jeans and Tammie had blonde hair and a black dress with small white Ducklett prints all over it and black leggings.
    Robin stared at me and said in his Irish accent, 'Now I realize never to drink coffee and eat before bed, because this is a dream... a scary dream!' Ruko looked around and said 'Now Robin, we are for something really cool and special... probably!' In her happily ever optimistic voice. Tammie stared at me and said 'Nick? Is that you?'. 'I am afraid so Tammie, and a dream it ain't... Dunno about purposes much either...' I told the 3 of them.
    'So, the 3 of you have been chosen to fight alongside Nick, the hero. The objective is simple, travel, and fight alongside Nick. You will be given two of your own Pokemon of your choice upon entry into the Gauntlet.' The Beyonder explained. 'Hold on, isn't there somewhere we have to go?' Asked Tammie. 'Why, yes there is through this portal' The Beyonder stated matter-of-factly. 'Which portal?' Tammie asked, frantically looking for a portal. 'This one...' The Beyonder told us before we fell down, the world went black again as all 4 of us fell through the floor.

End of Chapter 4.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 09-02-2012 at 02:00 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter V: The Road to Nowhere - Part 1

We all fell down onto a hard, cold stone floor on top of each other, Robin being crushed by Ruko, Myself and Tammie on top.
    We all helped each other up and noticed 2 paths both dimly lit by a pair of lamps.
    'What do you reckon we should do, Nick?' Ruko asked. 'I have no idea Ruko, but I think we should split up and they should end up at the same finishing point.' I determined. 'Look guys, over here, it is a signpost!' Tammie told us. 'What does it say?' Ruko asked. Robin read it out loud. It says: Welcome to the Gauntlet, enjoy your trip...? Yeah right!' 'Robin, you go with Ruko and you should both be fine, me and Tammie will go the other way. I said eager to advance.
    So all of us went our separate ways as me and Tammie discussed why we would be split up. When we saw what was ahead...
    'Look Tammie, it is a Victini!' I told her. 'Yay! My favorite Pokemon!' She squealed. 'But what is that purple glow on the outside of it's body? Look Nick! I think it might be poisoned... poor thing!' 'Wait Tammie, I don't think that it is poisoned...' I shouted. But by then it was too late, Victini had turned dark purple, with horrible red eyes and enlarged claws and fangs. 'Go Hydreigon!' I shouted as I threw the ball into the air and Hydreigon appeared. 'Hydreigon, use Draco Meteor!' 'Hyy-Hydreiigoonn!!' it shouted as Hydreigon's Draco Meteor hit Victini. Victini stood there close to defeat as it used Zen Heatbutt on Hydreigon, Vic-Victiiiinnniii!! it shouted. Hydreigon took the hit and was barely fazed by the attack which had made a minimal effect. 'Hydreigon, use Rock Slide!' 'Hyy-Hydreiggoonn!!' it shouted as a pile of rocks crushed the little Victini, with
    it putting out a final desperate cry of 'Victinii...' before it fainted. 'Quick Tammie, let's get a look at the little fella.' I told her. 'Look Nick, it has no trace of the purple stuff...' She looked bewildered. 'None at all? Great so we can't examine if it was poisoned now.' I said. 'Come on, it's too late to do anything now... Come on Hydreigon!' 'We'd better get to the end of this bad place, Nick.' 'Yes Tammie, I think we should too!' I yelled as we both ran further through the tunnel.

End of Chapter 5.

Please Comment, It'll be the thing that makes me do better!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 09-02-2012 at 02:03 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Behind the Scenes: Chapter 1 - The End:

'The End?' A quite fitting name for the beginning of a new series.
    This however is just like a preview episode due to the length compared to the layer episodes.
    This is the End of the beginning for our Main Character's normal life and the beginning of his alternate life!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Behind the Scenes: Chapter 2 - Revelations:

I only now realized that Revelations is apparently a chapter in the bible so, rather strange that but anyway!
    Chapter 2 gives more detail's of Nick's purpose in the Counter Earth, but is he being told the whole truth?
    More questions that need to be answered!!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Behind the Scenes: Chapter 3 - No Choice:

Finally, we get to see the darkness within this shadowy world of evil. Where the rules of the world are explained by the Beyonder.
    Again like the two before it they are rather short to emphasize how much time I had that day!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Behind the Scenes: Chapter 4 - The Chosen Four:

Finally the 3 allies are introduced and the fight for freedom begins!
    What will follow will be hardship and tough times on the journey ahead, including an immeadiate problem...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Behind the Scenes: Chapter 5 - The Road to Nowhere Part 1.

Only Nick and Tammie feature here to show the dangers of seperation and the evil that lurks below the surface...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Episode Guide:

Series 1:

1. The End - OUT NOW!
    2. Revelations - OUT NOW!
    3. No Choice - OUT NOW!
    4. The Chosen Four - OUT NOW!
    5. The Road to Nowhere - Part 1 (Nick and Tammie) - OUT NOW!
    6. The Road to Nowhere - Part 2 (Robin and Ruko) - OUT NOW!
    7. The Bitter Taste of Revenge - OUT NOW!
    8. Enter the Gauntlet - Part 1 (The Gladiator) - OUT NOW!
    9. Enter the Gauntlet - Part 2 (Showdown of the Titans) - OUT NOW!
    10. Advance of Conquest - OUT NOW!
    11. Black Ice - OUT NOW!
    12. Frozen Wastelands - Part 1 (Bringing the Power) - OUT NOW!
    13. Frozen Wastelands - Part 2 (Parting of the Ways) - OUT NOW!
    End of Series 1.

Series 2:
    14. On the Road Again - OUT NOW!
    15. Night of the Hunter - OUT NOW!
    16. Shadows of the Night - OUT NOW!
    17. Warped and Twisted - Part 1 (Paradox) - OUT NOW!
    18. Warped and Twisted - Part 2 (Unfurling Mayhem) - COMING SOON!
    19. Maximum Carnage - Part 1 (Dimension Gap)
    20. Maximum Carnage - Part 2 (Fabric of Reality)
    21. Target Terminated - Part 1 (Running Wild)
    22. Target Terminated - Part 2 (Judgement Day)
    23. Enter the Samurai's - Part 1 (By the Sword)
    24. Enter the Samurai's - Part 2 (Live and let Die)
    25. Running with the Wolves
    26. Turning Point

End of Series 2.

Series 3:
    27. Guilty
    28. Framed
    29. A Price to Pay
    30. Rise of the Eliminator - Part 1 (Power of the Eliminator)
    31. Rise of the Eliminator - Part 2 (Evil of the Eliminator)
    32. Rise of the Eliminator - Part 3 (Demise of the Eliminator)
    33. Armed and Dangerous
    34. Anything Goes
    35. Survival
    36. Revenge of the Wolfpack
    37. Kidnapped - Part 1 (Undercover)
    38. Kidnapped - Part 2 (Infiltration)
    39. Kidnapped - Part 3 (Escape)

End of Series 3.

Series 4:

40. Back on a Mission
    41. Spitfire
    42. Burn it Down
    43. Evil Woman. Evil Ways
    44. Shadows of the Ghosts of the Past - Part 1 (The Haunting)
    45. Shadows of the Ghosts of the Past - Part 2 (Free Spirits)
    46. Walking Death - Part 1 (Friendship for Dinner, Death for Breakfast)
    47. Walking Death - Part 2 (Venom)
    48. Walking Death - Part 3 (Lethal Kill)
    49. Determined
    50. Warrior's Showdown
    51. The Omen
    52. Raw Power
    53. Flame of the Phoenix

End of Series 4.

Series 5:

54. Wake Up Call
    55. You Know My Name
    56. Outlaws - Part 1 (On the Run)
    57. Outlaws - Part 2 (Public Enemies)
    58. Outlaws - Part 3 (Captured)
    59. Outlaws - Part 4 (Execution)
    60. Last Chance
    61. Falling of Silence - Part 1 (Order of the Cult)
    62. Falling of Silence - Part 2 (Mass Extermination)
    63. Civil War - Part 1 (Beginning of Victory)
    64. Civil War - Part 2 (Dictatorship Crushed)
    65. Dystopia
    66. Into the Void
    67. Blood Ties

End of Series 5

Series 6

68. Collapse of Time - Part 1 (Ravages)
    69. Collapse of Time - Part 2 (Damage Control)
    70. Collapse of Time - Part 3 (Rewind)
    71. Darkness Rising - Part 1 (Rise of the Entity)
    72. Darkness Rising - Part 2 (Evil of the Entity)
    73. Darkness Rising - Part 3 (Power of the Entity)
    74. Darkness Rising - Part 4 (Destiny of the Entity)
    75. Darkness Rising - Part 5 (Death of the Entity)
    76. Fighting the Wolfpack - Part 1 (Evolution of the Wolfpack)
    77. Fighting the Wolfpack - Part 2 (Demise of the Wolfpack)
    78. Insanity of the Time-Master
    79. Freedom at Last
    80. Land of Confusion - (Grand Finale)
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-20-2012 at 07:37 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow how do write ;________;
    im cool and everybody loves me

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter VI: The Road to Nowhere - Part 2:

Meanwhile, Robin and Ruko had been travelling in the alternate tunnel for the same amount of time, they were just chatting away until they saw a pair of figures in the shadows, but it was too dark to make out who they were. Ruko was about to open her mouth to ask if they were close to the end, when one of the figures spoke.

'Where do you do two think you are going, hmm?' the first one asked. 'We are trying to get the end of this here tunnel.' Robin replied 'So if you two wouldn't mind telling us where to go...?' 'We sure will... IF YOU BEAT US IN A DOUBLE BATTLE!' The figure laughed maniacally.

'You're on, come on Ruko!' Robin shouted. ‘Fine, go Tropius!' the first figure shouted whilst he threw his Pokeball as his friend did the same but instead yelling 'Go Floatzel!' Robin threw his Pokeball 'Go Cincinno!' The first figure fell on the floor laughing endlessly 'You expect to beat us with that pathetic Pokemon...? No wait, that pathetic, girly Pokemon!' Robin clenched his teeth into a half evil grin waiting for Ruko to unveil her Pokemon. 'Go Arcanine!' She shouted. Then the second figure laughed. 'What is it opposite day? A girly Pokemon with a boy, and a boyish Pokémon with a girl? Hahaha!' 'I think you two are pathetic.' Ruko told them as they soon both stared in anger at her.

'Tropius use Hurricane on Arcanine!' the first figure shouted. 'Troooopppiuuss!' the dinosaur-like creature cried as a powerful gust of wind hit Arcanine. 'Arcanine use Flare Blitz!' Ruko shouted. 'Arcaaannniiine!' cried the fire type Pokemon, as the attack hit Tropius with some slight electricity exiting out of Arcanine’s body for recoil damage. 'Cincinno, use Hyper Voice on Floatzel!’ Robin yelled
    'Oh no you don’t, you little vermin! Floatzel use Surf!’ The second figure shouted as a powerful burst of water hit Cincinno and Arcanine. ‘Cinciiiinnnoo…’ ‘Arcaaaniinne…’ as the pair of Pokemon lay defeated by the Shadowy Duo.

‘What’s next? A Garbodor?’ the first one laughed. As two more Pokeballs flew into the air. ‘Go Pikachu!’ ‘Go Feraligatr!’ the pair yelled.
    ‘Pikachu, use Volt Tackle on Floatzel!’ Robin commanded. ‘Feraligatr use Ice Fang on Tropius!’ Ruko yelled.
    ‘Floatzel use Crunch on Feraligatr!’ ‘Tropius use Leaf Tornado on Pikachu!’ The Shadowy Duo shouted.
    Pikachu had managed to dodge Tropius’ attack and hit it with Thunder almost finishing it off, as Ruko was determinedly trying to keep Feraligatr positive until it could find an opening for the Ice Fang to hit. As Pikachu hit Floatzel with a Volt Tackle, Floatzel dared to get up again.

Feraligatr hit Tropius with the Ice Fang and suddenly Tropius fainted and along with the first mystery trainer, just disappeared.
    ‘Look out Feraligatr!’ Ruko shouted. But it was too late; Floatzel’s Brick Break had defeated Feraligatr.
    ‘Pikachu hit him as hard as you can with Volt Tackle!’ ‘Piiiiiikkkachuuuuu!!!’ the pokemon cried as it hit Floatzel. Robin looked up both of the two shadow trainers had gone!

But he noticed Ruko was looking rather pale. ‘You OK Ruko?’ ‘Nope… I feel dizzy and confused…’ she told him. ‘Don’t bother trying to take me to a Center, I’ll be fi-ne…’ ‘Ruko? Ruko?!’ Robin shouted at her, as a bright yellow light enveloped around her, then flashed and she was gone.

Robin walked through the rest of the tunnel, with tears streaming down his face, he’d lost a good friend…

End of Chapter 6.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 09-10-2012 at 01:09 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter VII: The Bitter Taste of Revenge:

Robin had walked through to the end of the tunnel alone, it had taken him 30 minutes to walk to the end, because he would keep seeing flashbacks of the moment one of his best friends died, and disappeared in a flash of light. But he thought to himself the entire way praying Ruko would still be alive.

He swore if he saw those two figures in front of him, he'd murder them in cold blood if he had to.
    When he reached the end he saw the familiar faces of Tammie and Nick and smiled as he saw them but felt a lump appear in his throat.
    'Where is Ruko?' Nick asked. 'She's... she is dead... I'm sorry mate, there was nothing I could do...' Robin said as he stared at the floor, not wanting to see the following emotions. Tammie had tears flowing down her cheeks as Nick hugged her tightly. 'Who would want to kill Ruko?!' she screamed. 'I don't know Tammie, but I reckon she'd want us to keep going and get home to Earth.' Nick said still hugging her.
    'So you see this experiment is no longer a game anymore Nick...' The Beyonder said as his holographic image appeared in front of them.

'You knew this was going to happen you low life scum!' Tammie shouted at the holograph. Suddenly at the snap of The Beyonder's fingers
    Tammie was still talking but had been muted. 'You have seen what this world does Nick, so stay alive and live here or die fighting!' The Beyonder pulled his hood down. 'Now stare into the face of all evil in this world.' he smirked. Nick could see nothing but a metal face with eye holes with two human like eyes within plus a mouth hole with a human mouth within it. 'This is my world, I control it, and you will never win!' he laughed as he snapped his fingers before the hologram vanished.

'Did I hear you guys say you were from Earth?' a mysterious figure asked. 'We are, Why? It doesn't even matter we are trapped here anyway!' Tammie cried. 'But you are trying to escape?' the mysterious figure asked. 'Could I come, I'm from Earth before they brought me for their twisted games. The name is Alyssa or Aly whichever you want to call me.' 'Sure you can I guess, Nick?' Tammie asked. 'I've got nothing against her, come and join us!' Nick said. All this time though Robin wasn't paying attention, he heard a faint whispering of a girl calling his name.

'I am gonna go for a quick look around for a bit.' he said. 'Sure thing buddy!' Nick said. 'Maybe I should go with him?' Tammie asked. 'Leave him stew, he needs some alone time.' Nick said.
    Meanwhile Robin was getting nearer to the voice when he saw her 'Ruko!' he yelled. when she vanished. A woman dressed in total black spoke to him as a hologram. 'Is this your friend?' she asked. 'Yes, she is, can I see her?' Robin said. 'How about I make you a deal, you are unsure of even leaving this world, and you want your friend, so the deal is sabbotage the attempts of your friends on their mission's, if they fail, you will be rewarded!' she cackled. 'But I can't do that!' Robin said. 'That would just be decieving...' 'Look do you want you and your friend to leave here alive?' she asked. 'Yes ma'am!' Robin replied. 'So we have a deal then, Robin?' she asked. 'Yes we do!' he replied. 'I will instruct you what to do next time then!' she cackled 'Until next time!'
    Robin realized he could finally be happy with the girl he liked and the freedom he needed, he just had to sabbotage Nick's attempts to win.
    'Too easy!' he muttered as he walked to his friends.

Meanwhile:

'I must congratulate you Witch Doctor, you have made a part of the enemy side defect before we've even begun!' The Beyonder laughed. 'Thank you Beyonder, Nick will lose or I will defeat him myself.' she laughed.

End of Chapter 7.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram