Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity - A Pokemon Fanfiction:

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I want moar please :3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pleasedo more

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Just a small notice:

Pokemon Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity has been currently placed on a state of hiatus for an unknown amount of time.
    Viewers will be notified when it returns.
    But until then Pokemon Emergency Hospital will be the main drama until it's first series has finished.
    Thanks and Goodbye!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity, will return shortly!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At long last Chapter 16 is done...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hmm.. been so long since I've since this thread. Never even realised it made it over the ole' thousand. Congrats! ^-^
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Butters View Post
    Hmm.. been so long since I've since this thread. Never even realised it made it over the ole' thousand. Congrats! ^-^
    Thanks... Living in the Shadows is almost at 1000 too! And all 3 stories are gonna keep going...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter XVII: Warped and Twisted: Part 1 - Paradox:

After the emotion of the previous night as another of their friends had been taken. Nick had decided enough was enough. He wasn't going to stand for anymore of his friends dying for his own quest for freedom. So in the time of the walk from the frozen forest, he was now going to do more to help.

The group arrived at a city in a fortress, called Castlefort City. It was amore ancient style of urban area. Like the middle ages in terms of looks and atmosphere. But the people had advanced. It was like they'd gone back in time to find themselves stranded with many other modernised citizens. Only Aly dared to ask why. She walked up to one citizen and tapped him on the shoulder. 'Excuse me?' She said. 'Is there a reason why the whole town is so old-looking, but the inhabitants are modernised?' The citizen stared at her blankly. 'It is how the great Baron designed the place! It's free of technology so there is no strife accompanying it...' He said. Aly nodded and thanked him.

The new duo Dark-Ninja who'd since introduced herself as Leigh, and her childhood friend Santiago who she had freed from some metallic armour last night after he'd been kidnapped many months ago, both looked around the city confused, unable to understand it all. 'You kids look bewildered! The city confuses ya huh?' A tall man said. We turned to face him, he had a Steelix by his side. He was tall, had black hair and a rock band T-Shirt on, combined with ripped jeans. 'The name's Damian! I don't suppose you kids wanna hear a story about this place?' We all nodded and Damian invited us into his home. His Steelix stayed outside guarding the house.

The four of us sat down as he made us some lunch and began telling the story of Castlefort City. 'When I was born, and for most of my childhood, Castlefort City was all about a modernised city in an ancient fortress... It was praised as one of the best places to live in the world! Our only problem, is that this city is built on a rift in time. So a machine was built to regulate the rift and was kept in the castle on the river at the end of town. I was lucky enough to get the job as the regulator's managerial officer, but after 5 years I was the last person to do so... 1 day, one of the local villains called Baron Von Tyme, became mayor. And so he took over the castle as his home and tampered with the regulator and blamed it on me. One morning everyone wakes up to find we have to use a well to get water, that our houses couldn't survive any natural disasters, god forbid. And we had no technology or anything modernised. But the Baron came forward to tell us we are now his prisoners, and that the gates have some kind of paradox that disables us from ever leaving... But hang on... How did you lot get in?' Damian asked. Santiago swallowed his food. 'We walked in!' He said. Damian shook his head. 'That means he is expecting you! This is really bad... If he is expecting you, you'll never escape from there alive!' Damian said, clearly rather scared. 'We dare not mess with the Baron, and if we do, we can expect death...'

Suddenly a ton of townsfolk stood in the doorway, they'd clearly heard everything... One citizen shouted 'The saviours have arrived... Our salvation is here...' The group looked at everyone, and Santiago shouted 'How can we be your saviours? What are we supposed to do?'
    Everyone stayed silent as a man in a full black suit, with a red bow tie, top hat, golden eyeglass, and white gloves. He spoke with a smooth German accent. 'So... It is you who has been meddling with my slaves, ja? Well then I will see to it you won't free them und you are... How you say? Defeated by my forces!' Then in the blink of an eye, he vanished from sight. The group knew they had one tough job ahead to get these civilians into a safe state.

End of Chapter 17.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh my! This is a great story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter! ^^
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter XVIII: Warped and Twisted: Part 2 - Unfurling Mayhem:

The group worked throughout most of the night to formulate a plan to take on the Baron. After several hours of planning, the group were treated to dinner. They entered the town's restaurant and were treated to a feast by the locals. The group couldn't believe the generosity and kindness of the townsfolk. The elders spoke of tales of a certain beast-like Pokemon that was guarding the Baron's home. They said the 'beast' was not only gigantic, but from being with the Baron had experienced 'technological time travel' and could harness that such power to defeat any opponent that stood in it's path.

The group listened intently to the stories. Especially one story about a Pokemon which had supposedly been created by the scientific knowledge of the Beyonder. They spoke of the Baron himself too, telling the group how the Baron had scientifically modified his eyeglass as a perception filter, meaning he could change his form like that of a Zoroark's illusion.

The following morning the group had got up early to commence an assault on the Baron's stronghold. They had all brought with them the necessary equipment to take on the Baron. Pokemon, Laser Guns, Flash Grenades and a Charge Bomb to destroy the door. The group and the army of townsfolk now waited for an opportunity to attack.

'We all ready?' Damian asked the group. 'Yup.' Santiago said. 'This stuff is what I'm good at!'

Suddenly the charge blew the door wide open. And sat inside the castle a few steps from the door sat the Baron. Sat next to him was a Druddigon, the Baron patted it's head with one hand and with the other motioned the group to come forward. The group and Damian entered towards the Baron, as a pair of steel doors slammed shut behind them.

The Baron laughed. 'Did you honestly think I'd let you call for reinforcements? Because they sure as Hell won't be arriving now.' As he spoke a giant metal cage fell from the ceiling capturing the group. The group yelled for help as the Baron laughed again. He lifted his cane into the air. 'Temporal Shift!' He yelled as the world around the group went bright white.

Nick awoke with a sore head. He looked around and noticed all of the group sat around him. They all were awake, as they surveyed their surroundings. A room more white than snow. Completely empty. Nick looked up as a Dialga fell from the sky with a jolt. It had that same evil purplish glow as the Victini Nick and Tammie encountered in the tunnels a few days ago. 'How do you like my new pet?' The Baron spoke from the other side of the room.

Aly looked furiously at him. 'It's infected by the virus. Why haven't you treated him?' She asked.
    The Baron glared at her. 'That's because I administered the virus!' he said. 'I'm going to shut up now so this wild angry creature can destroy you.' He grinned.

Dialga roared at the group. Leigh noticed a wooden pole on the floor. She nervously walked up to the Dialga. 'Here, fetch!' She yelled. Dialga saw the pole and roared furiously as the pole shattered into splinters. 'What the Hell do we do now?' Santiago asked looking quite scared.

Aly knew what she could do, but it would reveal her 'Lady Healer' identity. But she walked up to the Dialga and began to sing in an operatic voice. The Dialga stood still listening to the singing. Suddenly it shook it's head and looked around confusedly. It let out a confused roar as Aly continued singing. Suddenly it sat down as Aly grabbed some vials of medicine from her bag. It was like Dialga could understand what she was saying!

Soon Dialga's purplish glow diminished to it's normal healthy blue complexion. Aly soon ceased singing. Dialga let out a friendly growl as a portal opened up. Dialga stood up and flew through it before it closed.

'Outstanding!' The Baron said. 'I could use a girl like you as my bride!' Teleporting over to the group swiftly as he grabbed Aly by the neck. 'I failed my mission but you will be my consolation. We shall marry at sunset!' He laughed. 'Let go of me you dirty, old pervert!' Aly screamed as she punched the Baron in the right eye, shattering the eyeglass. Before she kicked him between the legs.

The Baron fell to the floor as his Druddigon ran over to him. Aly got up off the floor and grabbed the Baron's cane and snapped it in half. She threw one at him and the other next to Druddigon. Suddenly his eyeglass began to spark with the two pieces of the cane, as a jolt of electricity formed around him and Druddigon. A bright light came and blurred the view of the group, as the duo faded.

Damian looked around. 'How do we get back home...?' As the white background faded back into the room of the castle.
    'Never mind...' He said. 'I thank you for restoring the peace in the town... You four truly are heroes... Come we must spread the news and celebrate!'

The group followed him into the town, happy to be of service for providing peace once again.

End of Chapter 18

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram